UWE Bristol Green Week is our annual festival of eco ideas, events and smart living. It’s a great opportunity to get out on campus and find out about the things that matter to you - plastics, plant-based food, fast fashion, the climate emergency, sustainability in our teaching and more. Be inspired by what the University and The Students' Union at UWE are doing and find out what more you can do for a sustainable future.
Want to participate but can't make an event? Explore a world of innovative ideas and positive action you can take from your desk:
- preventing plastics pollution: Bristol based City to Sea
- creative cooking: Love food hate waste
- local sustainability themed events: Future Economy Network
- positive solutions for the planet: Drawdown
- green living tips: Carbon Crush
- taking action on campus: sustainability at UWE Bristol and The Students' Union at UWE's Green team.
Sign up for UWE Bristol's sustainability newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
"No one is too small to make a difference."