Taylor's University, Malaysia
UWE Bristol’s partnership with Taylor's University in Malaysia allows both universities to share knowledge and create a first-rate student experience. Established in 2004, the relationship focuses on Business, Communication and Computing courses, with students having the opportunity to study a UWE Bristol Dual Award degree at Taylor's University.
As part of this exciting partnership, Taylor’s students can opt to complete their studies in the UK at UWE Bristol, immersing themselves in a different culture and academic experience, enhancing their lives and career prospects.
The partnership also offers UWE Bristol students the opportunity to complete their studies at Taylor’s University in Malaysia, providing an exciting chance to study abroad.
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Business Administration/BA(Hons) Business and Management (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Human Resource Management/BA(Hons) Business and Human Resource Management (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business/BA(Hons) International Business (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business and Marketing/BA(Hons) Business Management with Marketing (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Banking and Finance/BA(Hons) Banking and Finance (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Finance and Economics/BA(Hons) Economics (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Marketing/BA(Hons) Marketing (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance/BA(Hons) Accounting and Finance (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)/BSc(Hons) Software Engineering (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) (Computer Security and Forensics)/BSc(Hons) Computer Security and Forensics (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Advertising/BA(Hons) Media and Journalism (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Broadcasting/BA(Hons) Media and Journalism (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Public Relations/BA(Hons) Journalism and Public Relations (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Public Relations and Event Management/BA(Hons) Journalism and Public Relations (Dual degree)
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Public Relations and Marketing/BA(Hons) Journalism and Public Relations (Dual degree)
Courses are taught by staff from both universities and are fully compatible with all the requirements of both universities with regards to quality of teaching, standards of assessment and availability of resources.
About Taylor's University
Founded in 1969 and officially upgraded to university status in September 2010, Taylor’s University is one of Malaysia’s most reputable and successful private Higher Education institutions.
It offers diverse study options, relevant curriculum and teaching methods, ongoing partnerships with leading universities worldwide, strong industry links, up-to-date facilities and a well-equipped campus. Its 65,000-strong alumni network continues to grow annually, and many former students are now leaders in their respective fields.
Taylor’s prides itself in the delivery of a holistic education that results not just in excellent academic accomplishments, but also in graduates with qualities that are highly sought after in the global marketplace.
Welcome from Taylor's University
"It has been our drive for wisdom, quest for integrity and thirst for excellence that has made us a renowned academic institution, synonymous with superior quality education. This strong academic heritage has positioned us at the forefront of Higher Education and spurred us on in our quest to provide world-class education for all.
"With strong focus on achieving excellence
in teaching, learning, research and innovation, while
simultaneously engaging with the world, Taylor’s University is
geared towards inspiring and building better communities and
Professor Dato' Dr. Hassan Said, Vice-Chancellor and President, Taylor's University
Where are they?
Taylor’s is based in Kuala Lumpur, or KL, the capital city of Malaysia. It is among the fastest growing metropolitan regions in the country in terms of population and economy.
Taylor's University Lakeside Campus encompasses a modern, functional design with state-of-the-art facilities together with lush greenery and its trademark 5.5 acre lake; striking a balance between form and function to embody Taylor's University's modern approach and perspective in premium education with an approach to holistic growth outside the classroom.
If you wish to find out more, please contact us:
- Telephone: +603-5629 5000
- Fax: +603-5629 5141
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org