A great support network
We’ll push you. Hard. We’ll challenge you. Constructively. But rest assured, we’ll support you every single step of the way. Our robust academic, personal and practical support services are here to help you thrive during your time here and beyond.
We’re here to support you with your studies
- Dedicated academic personal tutor and access to specialist advice from student support advisers.
- Access to study skills workshops to learn more about referencing, presentation skills, maths, statistics and IT.
- Access to over 1 million electronic resources through our library as well as an ‘ask a librarian’ online chat service, available 24/7.
- Access to our award winning careers service to help with everything from writing your CV to getting global work experience.
- International study support, including English language tuition, career guidance and advice for partners and families.
- Trained student facilitators with our Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) scheme. PAL to support you during your transition to University.
There are lots of ways to relax and take time out from your studies. Whether it’s sport, practicing your faith or volunteering, you’ll find there are lots of ways to get involved during your time here.
Extra support if you need it
- Our dedicated student wellbeing service is here for you 24/7. Talk to someone online, access expert counsellors and learn emotional resilience with self-help tools and workshops.
- The Disability Service is here to provide you specialist support for disabilities, specific learning difficulties or health conditions.
Help with the practical stuff
- Face-to-face advice available at Information Points across all campuses. They'll answer your questions on everything from bus times to where to get the best coffee.
- Our specialist money advisers are on hand to offer support and advice along with lots of top tips and self-help guides to help you get to grips with living on a budget.
- Access to advice on choosing accommodation, getting settled with new flatmates and dealing with private landlords is available from our accommodation service and independent Student’s Union at UWE advice centre.
- Fully-supported IT services, providing advice on using our systems, connecting to WiFi, booking IT resources and general troubleshooting.
Explore our courses
We offer a range of undergraduate courses across multiple disciplines. Each course is designed to boost your employment prospects and prepare you for your future career.