Study abroad photo competition
The study abroad photo competition is open to all students undertaking global opportunities abroad – this includes study, work, volunteering and teaching abroad.
We want images that tell a story and narrate your international experiences! Why not send us a selfie against beautiful scenery or amongst a bustling city street; or a photo of you taking part in an unusual cultural experience – anything that provides context.
About the competition
The aim of the competition is to expand UWE Bristol’s image library in respect of content relating to students studying overseas to enable UWE Bristol to promote studying abroad to current and prospective students.
- First Prize: £150 Amazon gift voucher
- Runner up (2 prizes): £50 Amazon gift voucher
- The competition opens on 1 August 2018.
- The deadline for entries is midnight on Thursday 30 May 2019.
- Winners will be announced during the week commencing Monday 1 July 2019. Announcements will be made on the study abroad page.
For inspiration, view last year's winning entries.