Information and guidance about returning to your home country after studying or working abroad.
Before you return to the UK
- Ensure you have all of your required travel documentation ready
- Make travel arrangements for pick-up upon your return
Upon your return to UWE Bristol
- Submit all faculty, placement and/or Erasmus documentation where appropriate
- Provide us with feedback about your experience to help us better prepare others. If you received funding through UWE Bristol (Erasmus funding or a Study Abroad bursary), this is a compulsory requirement – you will receive a ‘Student View’ form by email.
- Participate in promotion and preparation activities for future study abroad students – just as previous students did for you!
- Get in touch with UWE Careers to discuss how you can include your experience within your CV and use it towards your UWE Bristol Futures Award
- Join the UWE Bristol Exchange Student Society and get involved with social events for current and former exchange students
- Email photographs and quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter the UWE Bristol Study Abroad photo competition so we can use these on our website and in promotional materials. We enjoy receiving photos of your international opportunities!