Supporting you to succeed in postgraduate study
When it comes to getting the most out of your postgraduate experience, the right help at the right time can make all the difference. So as well as pushing you hard to achieve, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
- Access health, faith and wellbeing support, such as mental and physical health advice, areas to practice faith and spirituality and support from Disability Services. Whatever’s on your mind, you only have to ask.
- Our Student Support Advisers can assist with a wide range of university matters, from programme-related issues to personal circumstances.
- The Students’ Union at UWE Bristol gives you an opportunity to meet people through a wide range of clubs and activities, as well as support and guidance.
- Our campus-based Information Points mean that you can speak to someone in person about any questions you may have.
Supporting your studies
- Enjoy access to our outstanding facilities and campuses. We’re investing £300 million into our buildings, equipment and technology. This shows where our priorities lie. With you.
- Our online resources and study support include tutors, library, and support events. You will also have access to the extensive resources, textbooks, research materials, and databases, held in our libraries.
- Guidance from our fantastic team of professional career consultants will help shape your next steps.
- Explore a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities such as the Bristol Distinguished Address Series of visiting lecturers, to help broaden your experience and widen your professional circle.
- Our fully-supported IT services can provide advice on using our systems, connecting to our WiFi, booking IT resources and general troubleshooting.
Supporting your family
- Childcare facilities are available at Halley Nursery, based on Frenchay Campus, providing high-quality childcare and education for the children of students, staff and the local community.
- Our Equity student programme provides networking and coaching for BAME students.
- Our supportive LGBT+ community is incredibly active and passionate.
- The Disability Service at UWE Bristol makes postgraduate study accessible to all.
- With various funding support options available, postgraduate study is more accessible than ever. Explore your funding and scholarship options.
- Our international study support includes English language support, career guidance and advice for partners and families.