Your support network
When it comes to getting the most out of your postgraduate experience, the right help at the right time can make all the difference. So as well as pushing you hard to achieve, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
Everything you need academically, professionally and socially
From our experienced and accessible staff to our inspiring learning environments, you’ll get all the practical and academic support you need to thrive, including:
- access to our outstanding facilities and campuses. We’re investing £300 million into our buildings, equipment and technology. This shows where our priorities lie. With you.
- guidance from our fantastic team of professional career consultants who are here to help shape your next steps.
- access to a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities such as the Bristol Distinguished Address Series of visiting lecturers to help broaden your experience and widen your professional circle.
- childcare facilities at Halley Nursery, based on Frenchay Campus, providing high-quality childcare and education for the children of students, staff and the local community.
- access to the extensive resources, textbooks, research materials, and databases, held in our libraries.
- online resources and study support, including tutors, library, and support events.
- fully-supported IT services, providing advice on using our systems, connecting to our WiFi, booking IT resources and general troubleshooting.
- access to the Students’ Union at UWE Bristol giving you an opportunity to meet people through a wide range of clubs and activities, as well as support and guidance.
- international study support, including English language support, career guidance and advice for partners and families.
- campus-based Information Points, so you can speak to someone in person about any questions you may have.
- access to health, faith and wellbeing support, such as mental and physical health advice, areas to practice faith and spirituality and support from Disability Services. Whatever’s on your mind, you only have to ask.
Funding and financial support
With various funding support options available, postgraduate study is more accessible than ever.