Open Day/Afternoon travel and parking
To find out which campus you should visit, check the course listing for the course you're interested in.
- Bristol Parkway is the nearest station to Frenchay Campus. We run frequent free shuttle buses to and from this station throughout the day.
- Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit.
- Make your way to the North Entrance (postcode BS34 8QZ) where you’ll find the Exhibition and Conference Centre on your right. Staff will show you where you can park.
- Services 70, 71, 48a and Metrobus m3 run from the City Centre. Visit the TravelWest journey planner for timetables and routes.
If you're visiting Glenside Campus, please use this postcode: BS16 1DD
- Bristol Parkway is the nearest station to Glenside Campus. We run frequent free shuttle buses to and from this station throughout the day.
- You can park at Shaftesbury Park sports centre car park, then take a shuttle bus to Glenside campus. Staff will be there to guide you on the day. Please note: Temporary traffic lights will be in place on the day at Broomhill which may cause delays. Please factor this into your travel time if you’re visiting us at Glenside Campus.
- Visit the TravelWest journey planner for bus timetables and routes.
- Bristol Temple Meads is the nearest station to all City Campus sites. We offer free Open Day shuttle bus services between campuses, and to and from Bristol Temple Meads.
- There is no parking available at Bower Ashton. You are able to park in nearby Ashton Court, in the Church Lodge car park (BS41 9JH). Free shuttle buses will be available to transport you to and from Bower Ashton. Alternatively you can park in Bristol city centre and take our free shuttle bus service from Bristol Temple Meads train station.
- Visit the TravelWest journey planner for timetables and routes.