Open Day/Afternoon travel and parking
To find out which campus you should visit, check the course listing for the course you're interested in.
- Bristol Parkway is the nearest station to Frenchay Campus. There are free shuttle buses to pick you up and drop you at our Frenchay campus.
- Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit.
- To see which entrance you need (North or East), please refer to your ticket.
- Our Frenchay campus has great bus links. Please visit the TravelWest journey planner for timetables and routes.
- Bristol Parkway is the nearest station to Glenside Campus. We have free shuttle buses to pick you up and drop you at our Frenchay campus, where you can then pick up transport to our Glenside Campus, which is a short journey away.
- Please use this postcode: UWE Glenside BS16 1DD.
- Parking is free on our Open Days and our friendly staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- Visit the TravelWest journey planner for bus timetables and routes.
- Bristol Temple Meads is the nearest station to all City Campus sites. There are free shuttle buses to take you to our Bower Ashton site, where all courses will begin on the day.
- There is no parking available at Bower Ashton, however we have organised parking just a short walk away.
- Please use the postcode BS3 2JX and look for our UWE Bristol Degree Show/Open Day parking signage.
- Visit the TravelWest journey planner for timetables and routes.
- Clifton Down is the nearest train station to the zoo and is a short walk away. You can also arrive at Bristol Temple Meads station and catch a bus to the Zoo (see below).
- Please use this postcode: BS8 3HA.
- The Zoo has use of two car parks. Please note that parking is limited and they cannot guarantee you a space.
- There is a £4 charge for parking.
- There is also limited on-street parking nearby.
- The First Bus number 8 runs between Temple Meads station, the city centre and the zoo.