Open Day travel and parking
Please see below for parking and travel information for our Open Days. View upcoming undergraduate Open Days.
How to find us
View directions, maps and information for our campuses including bus information and train connections:
Parking at an Open Day
- Frenchay Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- Glenside Campus - Parking is free on Open Days. You do not require a permit. Staff will be there to guide you on the day.
- City Campus: Bower Ashton - There is no parking available at Bower Ashton. You are able to park in nearby Ashton Court, in the Church Lodge car park (BS41 9JH). Free shuttle buses will be available to transport you to and from Bower Ashton. Alternatively you can park in Bristol city centre and take our free shuttle bus service from Temple Meads train station.
- Gloucester Campus - Please visit Gloucester City Council's website to find nearby car parks.
- Bristol Zoo - Please visit the Bristol Zoo website to find out about car parking.
Free shuttle bus services
We offer free Open Day shuttle bus services between campuses, and to and from Temple Meads and Bristol Parkway train stations. Our shuttle bus timetable will be available soon.
Discounted train travel to an Open Day
You could get cheaper rail travel to your Open Day if you book your journey in advance. Great Western Railway (GWR) is offering a 20% discount GWR Advance Purchase tickets for journeys to Bristol Temple Meads or Bristol Parkway. Please note: The offer does not apply to short-distance journeys.
- View the Open Days GWR travel offer (terms and conditions apply).