International students playing basketball.

UWE Bristol's International College students

If you are going to study a new course at UWE Bristol after completing a programme at UWE Bristol's International College (UWEBIC), you must apply for a new visa. You can make the application as soon as you successfully complete your UWEBIC pathway course.

You will not be able to do start your new course at UWE Bristol before you have applied for your visa.

It is important that you check the visa application requirements for your main course before you finish your UWEBIC pathway course. Some of these requirements have strict deadlines. Advisers will visit UWEBIC to discuss the requirements, but we encourage you to come and see us at a drop-in session as early as possible so that we can advise you individually.

Applying for a new visa

You do not need to wait to receive a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) for your main award before you start to prepare your documents for your visa application.

Read our advice on applying for a Tier 4 (General) student visa inside the UK.

If you have any questions about your visa application, contact our Immigration Advisers.

Back to top