Group of students talking

Continuing your studies at UWE

Sometimes, students want to continue their UWE Bristol experience after completing their course. For example, you may decide to study a postgraduate course when you finish your undergraduate degree.

If you do choose to continue your studies with us, we strongly  recommend that you contact an Immigration Adviser to find out whether:

  • you must apply for a visa before you start your new course
  • you can apply in the UK .

Because you will be studying a new course, the Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) that you need for your visa application will be sent to you via your UWE Bristol Welcome website. You do not need to submit a CAS request form.

Applying for a new visa

You do not need to wait to receive a CAS for your main course before you start to prepare your documents for your visa application.

To apply for your visa see our advice on applying for a Tier 4 (General) student visa inside the UK.

Back to top