UWE Bristol - Bangladesh
At UWE Bristol we are proud of our international reputation. With a thriving international community of students from over 140 countries worldwide, including Bangladesh, we are the perfect UK university at which to study.
UWE Bristol is a popular choice for students from Bangladesh due to its very strong student community both at the University and in the City of Bristol. The UWE Bristol Bangladesh Society has a prominent position within the student community and is often at the forefront of key cultural events including Eid and International Mother Language day.
We are also home to one of the UK’s eight Bar Schools, and as such we are particularly popular amongst students looking to study Law. Many Bangladeshi students study at a Law School in Bangladesh and then transfer to UWE Bristol in Year Two or Three.Contact us Chat now to an International Adviser
Entry requirements - Bangladesh
The experienced UWE Bristol International team will be happy to give you advice on the suitability of your qualifications for your chosen programme of study.
Qualifications listed under each heading may satisfy UWE Bristol entry requirements to that level of study. This is not a guarantee of an offer of a place, which is at the University’s discretion.
All students must also have a recognised English language qualification.
Entry onto foundation programmes
If you have achieved the following, we will be able to consider you for a UWE Bristol undergraduate programme with foundation year.
If you have achieved a GPA of 3.0 in your HSC, we may consider you for a UWE Bristol foundation programme.
Entry onto undergraduate programmes
If you have achieved one of the following, we will be able to consider you for a UWE Bristol undergraduate programme:
- For students with a GPA of 4.6 or more in your HSC or above 60 per cent or more in a Polytechnic Diploma (with a high score in the relevant subject area) we will consider you for entry onto year one of our Bachelors in the areas of computing and business. Students wanting to study Law will need at least one A-level.
- If you have achieved a GPA of 2.7 or more in a Bachelors of Arts/Science/Commerce, we may consider you for year two entry onto a Bachelors degree.
- If you have studied A-levels or International Baccalaureate, information on entry requirements can be found on the programme information within the courses database.
Entry onto postgraduate programmes
If you have achieved one of the following, we will be able to consider you for a UWE Bristol postgraduate programme:
- A GPA of 2.7 from a top university (please contact email@example.com for more information).
- 55 per cent in Masters of Arts/Science/Commerce or Engineering.
Please note: Where UWE Bristol has an academic agreement in place with an institution, greater flexibility in entry requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate courses may apply as outlined in those agreements.
What to do if you don't meet our entry requirements
If you do not quite meet our entry requirements, our International College offers a range of university preparation courses to teach you all you need to progress to UWE Bristol. We also have a range of Pre-sessional English language courses to get your English skills up to the standard required for entry to UWE Bristol.