Select one of our undergraduate or postgraduate law courses and study in our brand-new world-class Law School. Develop the skills you need for a successful law career, and prepare for legal practice with access to state-of-the-art facilities including mock courtrooms and a 24/7 law library.Why study Law at UWE Bristol?
95% of Law graduates in work or further study six months after graduation according to the HESA survey published in June 2018.
Enjoy world-class law facilities including mock courtrooms, law resource room and a pro bono office in our amazing new £55m landmark Law School.
Award winner Pro Bono Initiative of the Year (The Lawyer Awards 2016).
Foundation Law courses (2019/20 entry)
- BA(Hons) Business and Law (with Foundation Year)
- BA(Hons) Business Management with Law (with Foundation Year)
- LLB(Hons) Commercial Law (with Foundation Year)
- BA(Hons) Criminology and Law (with Foundation Year)
- LLB(Hons) European and International Law (with Foundation Year)
- LLB(Hons) Law (with Foundation Year)
- LLB(Hons) Law with Business (with Foundation Year)
Undergraduate Law courses (2019/20 entry)
- BA(Hons) Business and Law
- BA(Hons) Business Management with Law
- LLB(Hons) Commercial Law
- BA(Hons) Criminology and Law
- LLB(Hons) European and International Law
- LLB(Hons) Law
- LLB(Hons) Law with Business
Postgraduate Law courses (2019/20 entry)
- LLM Advanced Legal Practice (LPC LLM)
- LLM Bar Professional Training Studies/PGDip BPTC
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert Commercial Law
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert International Banking and Finance Law
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert International Law
- LLM/PGDip/PGCert International Trade and Economic Law
- GDL Law (full-time)
- GDL Law (part-time)
Investing in the futureOur brand-new Law School offers world-class facilities: supporting your development with access to two mock courtrooms, a 300-seat Harvard lecture theatre, a LPC/BVC Legal Resource Room, and a dedicated pro bono office. You’ll also use our social learning spaces and café to find innovative, collaborative ways of working.
Real world experience
Pro bono work at Bristol Law School is a great way to gain experience in legal work. And, our new Business and Law Clinic provides pro bono advice to businesses across the South West, enabling students to gain first-hand experience to counsel both the business sector and members of the public.
“What I liked the best about the course was definitely the faculty. They have trained us in an exceptional way and I felt extremely happy to have been a part of the BPTC cohort.”
Law courses at UWE Bristol video
Passion, dedication, innovation. Let Bristol Law School students and lecturers tell you about the work they do, the opportunities on offer, and the exceptional facilities available here at UWE Bristol. From moots to pro bono experience and placements, Bristol Law School supports students to achieve their professional ambition.