Study support for Mathematics students
Enjoy access to a variety of excellent learning and teaching innovations, designed to enhance your study and learning.
Our teaching toolkit includes:
- Lecture capture – watch back video recordings of lectures in your own time. You can also access interactive gapped notes and filled-in notes along with audio commentaries directly from your smart phone.
- Turning point – interactive learning software for polls and other lecture-based interactions.
- Flipped classroom learning – read course material in your own time and use classroom time to solidify your understanding.
- Online e-assessment – take online practice tests and submit assessments instantly and securely.
- espressoMaths – a drop-by station offering support and advice on an informal, one-to-one basis.
- Maths arcade – a weekly forum where you can interact with fellow students, lecturers and your programme leader.
- Mathematics resource centre – a dedicated space for Mathematics and Statistics students.
Additional study support
We have a range of general study support services available which you can use whenever you need to.
Services include English Language support, access to Peer Assisted Leaders and academic personal tutors. Find out more about study support services.