Clearing Open Days
If you’ve been offered a place through Clearing at UWE Bristol, you’ll be invited to attend a Clearing Open Day. This is an opportunity for you to see for yourself what our campuses are like before starting in September.
Clearing Open Day dates
- Friday 17 August 2018 at Frenchay Campus, City Campus at Bower Ashton and Glenside Campus
- Monday 20 August 2018 at Frenchay Campus, City Campus at Bower Ashton and Glenside Campus
Clearing Open Days run from 10:00-14:30. Please arrive as near to the start time as possible to give yourself enough time to speak to course tutors and tour the campus.
Campus venues, registration and parking
To find out which campus you should visit, please check your course listing.
Frenchay Campus: majority of courses
- Clearing Open Days for the majority of courses are running at our Frenchay Campus. You will have an opportunity to talk to course tutors, take a tour of the campus, explore our facilities and speak to our admissions and student finance experts.
- During our Clearing event, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with our Accommodation Team and The Students' Union at UWE to get advice on finding accommodation, along with computer access to help with your search. You can also get advice about contracts, deposits and tenants’ rights and have the opportunity to meet other students looking for accommodation if you're interested in sharing a private house. Please note: You will not be able to apply for UWE Bristol managed accommodation (halls) at the event. We recommend you start your search as soon as possible. View our clearing accommodation support for further guidance.
- Details about venues and parking will be available soon. See campus maps and information for Frenchay Campus.
City Campus at Bower Ashton: School of Art and Design and School of Film and Journalism courses
- Clearing Open Days for courses in the School of Art and Design and the School of Film and Journalism will be held at City Campus at Bower Ashton, where you will be able to take a tour of the campus and speak with our Student Ambassadors. Please note: For our Journalism courses, academics will be available to speak with between 11:00-13:00.
- When you arrive, please go to the main reception area at Bower Ashton Campus to sign in. Paid parking is available at Ashton Court, which is a two-minute walk from Bower Ashton Campus. See campus maps and information for City Campus at Bower Ashton.
Glenside Campus: Nursing and Allied Health Profession courses
- Clearing Open Days for our Nursing and Allied Health Profession courses will be held at Glenside Campus, where you will be able to take a tour of the campus and speak with our Student Ambassadors.
- When you arrive, please go to the main reception point where a Student Ambassador will welcome you. Free parking is available at our Glenside campus. See campus maps and information for Glenside Campus.
Please call us on 0117 32 83333 if you have any queries about our Clearing Open Days.