We are no longer accepting applications for Clearing in 2019.
We will be publishing details about Clearing 2020 and course vacancies in July 2020.
Please view our undergraduate courses for up-to-date information on current vacancies at UWE Bristol for 2020/21.
Please contact the university on +44 (0)117 32 83333 if you have any questions.
What is Clearing?
Clearing matches applicants to university places that are yet to be filled.
You will be eligible for Clearing in 2020 if you:
- haven’t met the conditions of your offer from universities or colleges you’ve applied to;
- didn’t receive any offers (or none that you wish to accept);
- have applied after 30 June 2020.
When does Clearing open?
- For those who already have exam results or hold no offers Clearing opens on Monday 6 July 2020.
- If you had conditional offers but your exam results didn't go to plan, you can use Clearing from results day on Thursday 13 August 2020.
Once Clearing opens, you'll be able to call our Admissions Team on +44 (0)117 32 83333 to discuss your options.
For further information on Clearing, please visit the UCAS website.
What is Adjustment?
Adjustment is a chance for you to reconsider where and what to study. You’re eligible for Adjustment if you’ve met and exceeded the conditions of your firm offer.
Adjustment is optional so you can look at alternative courses that interest you. If you go through Adjustment, and don’t find a suitable alternative course, the unconditional firm offer you received on A-Level results day will still stand.
There is no course vacancy list for Adjustment so you'll need to contact universities directly and tell them you want to apply via Adjustment. Be sure to confirm at this stage that you're only gathering information about course vacancies: only verbally agree an offer if you’re absolutely sure you want it.
Adjustment is available from Thursday 13 August 2020 (A-Level results day) and is optional.
For further information on Adjustment, please visit the UCAS website.