Making an application
Check the entry requirements
- As with many universities, we use the UCAS Tariff point system.
- Read our general entry requirements and look at our online course descriptions to see our specific requirements for each course. Here you’ll find typical offers for degrees or diplomas including any specific subjects and grades needed.
- If you’re studying a qualification that’s not listed, or if you have any other questions, contact our Admissions team.
Attend an Open Day
- Attending an Open Day is a great opportunity to find out whether we’re the right university for you. We normally hold one in June, October and November.
- To find out more about what happens on an Open Day and details of how to make separate arrangements if you can’t make it on a scheduled date take a look at our Open Day pages.
Keep track of deadlines
Remember to submit your application by Wednesday 15 January 2020 UCAS deadline to have the best chances of getting onto the course you want.
However, if you do miss this deadline, don’t panic, as we’ll accept applications after the deadline until the course is full. View our application timeline for more information on deadlines.
How to apply for
View our part-time courses and apply online via the 'apply' button on the course listing.
Entry into year 2 or 3
Declare a disability
Applications are considered based upon an applicant’s academic suitability and interest in their chosen programme, any disability disclosed does not play any part in the decision making process. It is important to disclose any disability on your application form so that our dedicated Disability Service can work together with you to explore your needs and put the right support in place for you.
Disclose a criminal conviction
If you have a criminal conviction, please make sure you declare this on your application. We may ask you for some more information about the nature of the conviction during the application process.
Please note that we won’t be able to proceed with your application until you provide this.