Accepting an offer - next steps
You’ve been offered a place to study with us – congratulations! Your UWE Bristol experience starts here.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you in person. But before then, there are a few things you need to do:
Accept your offer
- If you applied through UWE Bristol, accept your offer by logging on to your UWE Bristol Welcome Website and clicking on the 'My Offer Response' option in the 'My Application' tab.
- If you applied through UCAS, accept your offer by logging onto UCAS Track and selecting 'Reply to your offers.'
Get ready to study with us
- Read our list of 10 essential things to do before you arrive at UWE Bristol, including information on applying for a visa, paying your tuition fees, and booking accommodation.
- Keep checking your Welcome Website for important updates. You could also follow our Twitter and Facebook channels to find out about news and events.
- Read about adjusting to , discover , and find out
- Explore our website as we have lots of useful .