Communication skills for international students
Workshops to improve general English language skills.
On Frenchay Campus, we provide a series of one-hour workshops for international students at any level of study.
- improve your pronunciation
- sentence structure
- using academic writing style
- common grammatical errors
- vocabulary for Architecture and the Built Environment
- using correct punctuation
- English for business
- seminar skills for international students.
Sessions start on Monday 15 October 2018 and end on Friday 7 December 2018. They will also run during semester two (dates to be confirmed).
These workshops are available to book online.
We also recommend attending our range of other study skills workshops to help your academic writing.
Please contact the library if you have any questions.
English language workshops
- Understanding your lectures
- Writing academic English: being formal
- Improve your pronunciation 2: Stress
- English Vocabulary for Architecture and the Built Environment
- Common grammatical errors
See more English language workshops