Contact Disability Service
Please find below a list of useful contacts depending on your particular enquiry or need.
General disability enquiries
- Complete the online enquiry form.
Book a Disability Advice appointment
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 85678
- Visit one of our Information Points.
Dyslexia/specific learning difficulties – enquiries, assessments or support
Support worker enquiries or organising support
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 83930/83451
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit Room 1D15 on Frenchay Campus.
Access West of England and DSA funded Study Needs Assessment
Alternative format and assistive technologies
Frenchay Campus drop-ins
The Library Service holds drop-ins in Frenchay Campus library every Thursday during term time from 10:00-12:00. Ask them your library-related questions, such as accessibility, accessing library resources, assistive software and more. Please note that these drop-ins are for library-related queries only and no Disability Advisers are present.
- Please refer to the Wellbeing Service for details of their services and contact information.
Send us your feedback
Let us know if you were satisfied with our service by completing a short feedback form.