Contact Disability Service
Please find below a list of useful contacts depending on your particular enquiry or need.
General disability enquiries
- Complete the online enquiry form.
Book a Disability Advice appointment
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 85678
- Visit one of our Information Points.
Dyslexia/specific learning difficulties – enquiries, assessments or support
Support worker enquiries or organising support
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 83930/83451
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Room 1D15 on Frenchay Campus.
Access West of England and DSA funded Study Needs Assessment
Alternative format and assistive technologies
Frenchay Campus drop-ins
The Library Service holds drop-ins in Frenchay Campus library every Thursday during term time from 10:00-12:00. Ask them your library-related questions, such as accessibility, accessing library resources, assistive software and more. Please note that these drop-ins are for library-related queries only and no Disability Advisers are present.
- Please refer to the Wellbeing Service for details of their services and contact information.
Third party consent
If you would like to give your consent for Disability Service to talk to a third party on your behalf, please complete this Consent Form. When the specified third party makes contact with our service we will check to make sure you have given consent.
Send us your feedback
Let us know if you were satisfied with our service by completing a short feedback form.