Student ID cards
UWE Bristol’s student ID cards act as proof of your student status and entitle you to access and use campus facilities such as our libraries. You should always keep your card with you while you are on a UWE Bristol campus.
Student ID cards are issued to new students during the registration process at UWE Bristol. For further details please see our information for new students.
Please report lost, or stolen ID cards immediately to our Security Team so that the card can be disabled.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)117 32 82866 (during office hours)
- Tel: +44 (0)117 32 82552 (out of office hours)
- Visit: the Security Office on Frenchay Campus – room 1E20
- Replacement cards cost £6 and can ordered from our online store.
- There is no charge for a replacement card if your card has been stolen and you have a police crime reference number.
Please visit an Information Point if you are experiencing problems using your card.