Registration and paying fees - new students
How to register and pay your tuition fees if you’re starting a course at UWE Bristol.
- If you’re an international student you’ll need to attend a face-to-face session to get your passport and visa checked.
- If you’re transferring to a different course at the same level and mode of attendance, please read the information for returning students.
How to register
All students are required to register (confirm personal details, arrange fee payment and agree to the UWE Bristol Registration Terms and Conditions).
Once you’ve satisfied all admissions requirements, we’ll send you your login details for our IT systems to the email address that we’ve been using to communicate with you. Please follow the instructions to activate your account once you’ve received your login details.
Once your account has been activated, you’ll be able to register online through the 'Registration' tab in myUWE.
Pay your tuition fees
View information on how and when to pay your fees for:
Your registration will be confirmed once your fee payment arrangements have been completed.
If you want to know how much you’ll need to pay, please view our tuition fee information.
Home/EU students receiving Student Finance
To receive funding by the start of term, you’ll need to apply to Student Finance by 27 September 2019 and complete all parts of the application, including the declaration (Student Loans Company terms and conditions). Your funding may be delayed if you apply after this date.
Your ID card will be available at:
- Frenchay Campus - at the Welcome Hub in the Students’
Union, U Block, Union 1, Upper Engagement Space. The opening
- week commencing 6 January 2020 – 10:00-16:00
- 13, 14, 15 January 2020 - 10:00-16:00
- 16, 17 January 2020 - 10:00-14:00
- week commencing 20 January 2020 – 10:00-14:00.
- Glenside Campus - At your registration session.
Home Office regulations require all international students to attend a passport and visa checking event in person at the start of each academic year, as well as completing online registration.Registration for international students
Students at partner institutions
Not taking up your place at UWE Bristol?
If your plans have changed and you’re not intending to take up your place this year, please let us know by completing this online form before the first day of your course.
If we receive your notification after the start of term, you may be liable to pay a proportion of the annual tuition fees (see the UWE Bristol Tuition Fee Policy).
Funding and finance queries
If you have a question about your funding, please contact the Student Money Service.