Student chatting with a student advisor

Other support at UWE Bristol

Need support with something outside of the Wellbeing Service's remit? From money advice to accommodation, take a look at the other ways to get support during your time at the University.

Other types of support 

  • Academic advice: study-related issues, including appeals, submissions and information about appointments with a Student Support Adviser.
  • Accommodation support: a dedicated accommodation team is able to help you with any issues you have with accommodation.
  • Careers services: support and guidance on your chosen career goals.
  • Disability Service or reasonable adjustments: support available for students with disabilities, mental health conditions and Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD).
  • International/immigration: information for international students to help you make the most of your time at UWE Bristol from the Global Student Support Team.
  • Student Money Service: advice on managing your money and funding-related matters including eligibility and how to apply.
  • Support for care leavers: support to help you settle in, financial assistance and priority allocation to UWE Bristol accommodation.
  • Students’ Union support: provides friendly, non-judgemental and confidential advice on academic matters, accommodation, employment, health, meditation, money and personal safety.
  • Peer Assisted Learning: The PAL provides study support sessions to help you adjust to higher education, build your confidence and develop enhanced study habits.

Support outside of the University

Details of local wellbeing services outside of UWE Bristol can be found in our accessing support outside the University PDF.

Back to top