Contact the Wellbeing Service
The Wellbeing Service is based on Frenchay Campus (2FC 50 Felixstowe Court). Find out how to contact us.
Christmas opening hours
The Wellbeing Service will be closed from 16:30 on Friday 21 December and will re-open from 08:30 on Thursday 3 January 2019.
Options are available if you or someone you know needs support.
- If you’re in immediate danger or you know someone who is, please call 999.
- You can visit A&E (Accident and Emergency) for urgent care, but they’re very busy and there may be a wait to see someone.
- If you are a parent, carer or family member with urgent concerns about the welfare of a student, please call our Security Team on +44 (0)117 32 86404.
- Call your local GP for out-of-hours support.
- Call NHS 111 to speak with an adviser who'll assess you and direct you to the best medical option.
- Tel: +44 (0)117 32 86268
- Email: email@example.com
Postal addressWellbeing Service
2FC 50 (Felixstowe Court)
UWE Bristol, Frenchay Campus
Bristol, BS16 1QY
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–17:00
- Tuesday late evening 08:30–19:30
- Friday 08:30–16:30
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–16:30
- Friday 08:30–16:00
Register with the Wellbeing Service
Please complete the following wellbeing registration form to access any of our services. If you have difficulties accessing the form, please contact us.
Once we have received your form, we will aim to contact you the following working day. Please check your telephone messages and emails regularly. Please note telephone calls may appear as from a private/withheld number.
Whilst waiting for us to contact you, and before your appointment, please read our Wellbeing Service information for self-help resources that you can access.
There is a Wellbeing Practitioner on duty every working day to respond to urgent concerns. You can phone +44 (0)117 32 86268 and ask to speak with a Duty Practitioner who will respond to you that day.
Your call will be triaged by the Wellbeing Administrative team. Please bear in mind there may be a wait for a return phone call from a member of the duty team depending on the levels of demand in the service that day.