Student using PC in a study room

Register with the Health Centre

The University Health Centre is there to provide accessible healthcare for everyone working or studying at the University.

Who can register?

All UWE Bristol students and members of staff can register with us.

If you are registered with the Old School Surgery in Fishponds, you do not need to re-register at the University Health Centre. You will be registered at both surgeries.

How to register

Please complete the online registration form to register with the University Health Centre/Old School Surgery.

When you register, you will be removed from your current doctor's practice list and all your records will be transferred to us. You will need to register with your previous doctor as a temporary patient if you want to consult them sometimes, such as during holidays when you return home.

Find out how to book an appointment with the University Health Centre.

If you have any queries about registration, please contact us.

Local GP practices

If you would rather register with another local practice, you can search for a health service in your local area on the NHS website.

Further information about health care

Take a look at our frequently asked questions about health care for students at the University.

Back to top