The Health Centre, based on Frenchay Campus, works in association with the The Old School Surgery in Fishponds, where many students are already registered. We aim to give the highest standards of health care to students and staff.
The Health Centre closes at 17:00 on Friday 14 December 2018 and re-opens at 08:30 on Monday 7 January 2019.
If you’re registered with them you can be seen at The Old School Surgery in Fishponds. They’ll be open as usual during the Christmas holidays, except for weekends and bank holidays.
- Register with us Staff and students can register to use our services.
- Urgent medical care Where to go if you require urgent medical treatment.
- Minor illnesses Where to go for treatment and advice.
- Getting treatment on the NHS NHS prescriptions, dental and optical charges.
- Contact us and opening hours Surgery contact details, opening hours and out-of-hours arrangements.
- Getting to the Health Centre How to get to the University Health Centre.
- Pharmacy and prescriptions Pharmacy information and prescription arrangements.
- Frequently asked questions Answers to popular questions about health care for students.
- Book an appointment Speak to a member of our team.
- Medical certificates Reporting absences and how to request medical certificates.
- Meet our Medical Team Our doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses and health care assistants are here to help.