Sometimes it helps to talk to somebody face-to-face. For some of them, you'll need to make an appointment or register to access them.
If you're experiencing an extreme mental health or emotional crisis right now, please see our crisis support options.
- Information PointThere are Information Points on each campus. Just drop in to one of them and they'll help you navigate all the support on offer.
- University Health CentreRegister as a patient for GP appointments to talk about your health and get access to NHS services, including mental health support.
- NilaariA local Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic-led charity with therapists delivering support, talking therapies and workshops for students experiencing the rigours of university life.
- Students’ Union Advice CentreGives friendly, non-judgemental and confidential advice about housing, finances, academic issues and more – no appointment necessary.
- Wellbeing ServiceCounselling and mental health support for registered students who need to explore their difficulties in more depth using solution-focused methods. This isn't a drop-in service.
- ChaplaincyThe University Chaplain is available to meet you at all of our campuses and can offer pastoral care conversations and spiritual direction for people of all faiths or none.
- Out of hours teamIf you have an issue and it's between 19:00 and 07:00 or on the weekend, ring our out of hours team. They can help you get the answers you need.
- Resilient UDevelop the ability to bounce back from life's challenges – better than before – by investing in your resilience.
- Study skills workshopsManage the stresses caused by academic study by developing the skills you need to succeed.