Inappropriate use of social media animation

Misusing social media, such as cyberbullying or sharing someone’s image without their consent, can have lasting and legal consequences.

Support is there if you need it

  • If you want to report an incident you can contact the Student Policy Team through Report and Support. Reported incidents won't be recorded on your student record.
  • You can contact the University’s Wellbeing Service if you need emotional support on +44 (0)117 32 86268.
  • Talk to an online counsellor anonymously via Kooth Student.

Back to top