If a situation feels wrong
Help is available if you've experienced something that doesn't feel right.
If it's an emergency
- Dial 999 if there's an emergency situation off-campus.
- If you're on campus, please phone our emergency number on +44 (0)117 328 9999.
Remember that your safety and the safety of others always come first.
If it's not urgent
- If it’s not an emergency but you need reassurance, contact our 24-hour Security Team on +44(0)117 32 86404.
- Talk with your programme leader/s, personal tutors or other members of staff.
- You could talk about it with a friend.
Tell us about an incident
There's a few different ways that you can report an incident, if you choose to do so (reported incidents won't be recorded on your student record):
- make a formal/informal report about the behaviour of other students via firstname.lastname@example.org
- report a bullying, harassment or hate incident through the Hate Incident Monitoring Form
- submit a complaint about a staff member or service provided by the University via email@example.com.