Week 4 - try something new - Feel Good February
Challenge yourself with a new activity this February. There are plenty to choose from at UWE Bristol and lots going on for you to try this week.
The Big Sing - Thursday 28 February
Time: 13:00 - 14:00
Location: Bristol Business School building - the Atrium
All UWE Bristol choirs performing a lunch time concert. They will be handing out words to a ‘Feel Good anthem’ for anyone to join in if they fancy.
Yoga and mindful eating workshop - Thursday 28 February
Time: 14:00 - 15:00 (yoga), 15:00 - 15:30
Location: Dartington Suite in the Student Centre (the Farmhouse)
We are hosting the biggest ever yoga session at UWE Bristol in partnership with the Centre for Appearance Research for Eating Disorder Week. Join us for a free yoga session, focusing on being mindful followed by a short workshop on mindful eating.
Other Feel Good events
- Feel Good February: Free Fitness at UWE Bristol Sport
18/02/2019 - 28/02/2019
- Feel Good February - Guitar Taster
- Feel Good Focus at Bower Week 3: Get active - Mindfulness walk in Ashton Court
- Feel Good February at Glenside - Week 3: Wellbeing walk
- Feel Good February at Frenchay - Week 3: The Big Wellbeing Walk
- Rethinking Mental Health
Try something new
- We have a huge range of exciting activities you can get involved in at UWE Bristol.
- Challenge yourself with a new activity - you’ll leave feeling accomplished.
- Connect with new people who share your interests.
- Get involved in your community - you’ll feel an improved sense of wellbeing.