Week 1 - relax - Feel Good February
Everyone has their own ways to relax – we’ll empower you to find yours this Feel Good February.
Mental health and wellbeing fair - Thursday 7
Time: 11:00 - 15:00
Location: Students' Union Meeting Room 1 and Engagement Space (Union 1)
For 'Relax' week we are delighted to host the first ever mental health and wellbeing fair. There will be:
- Stalls promoting mental health services and charities
- Stalls promoting UWE Bristol services
- Drop in resilience workshops with Off the Record and Resilient U 1-1 sessions
- Willow chiropractor 10 minute adjustments
- Free hand massage with Lush cosmetics/panel talk on self-care
- Meditation room
- Crafts for wellbeing – run by Halls Life.
Other Feel Good events
- Managing stress is vital for your mental health and wellbeing.
- It’s a positive thing to talk, seek help, or engage in activities that benefit your mental health.
- Everybody deserves a break –taking time out can re-energise you.
- Manage your stress levels with self-care strategies that work for you.
- Everyone has their own ways to relax – we’ll empower you to find yours.