Week 3 - get active - Feel Good February
Boost your mood, get outdoors and get active this week to help you feel great.
The big wellbeing walk - Thursday 21 February
Time: 10:30 – 11:30
Location: Meet outside Bristol Business School building.
The wellbeing walk will take you to various locations across the Frenchay Campus, taking in five wellbeing highlights! No need for extra footwear as it will all be on paths, just wrap up warm.
The walk will finish at the Students' Union bar for free coffee and mini treats.
Optional 50p donation for MIND charity.
Other Feel Good events
- Feel Good February: Free Fitness at UWE Bristol Sport
18/02/2019 - 28/02/2019
- Feel Good February - Guitar Taster
- Feel Good Focus at Bower Week 3: Get active - Mindfulness walk in Ashton Court
- Feel Good February at Glenside - Week 3: Wellbeing walk
- Feel Good February at Frenchay - Week 3: The Big Wellbeing Walk
- Rethinking Mental Health
- Exercise boosts your mood by releasing ‘feel good’ endorphins.
- Regular activity is a great way to manage stress and let off some steam.
- Get outdoors it’s proven to be really beneficial for your mental health.
- Connect with others at an exercise class, sports club or group walk.