Feel Good February
Feel Good February is a month of health and wellbeing initiatives across UWE Bristol to help students and staff get active and feel great!
This year each week focused on a different theme, each one being beneficial to your wellbeing. Other 'Feel Good' events run throughout the year:View all Feel Good events
Week 1: Relax
- Talk, seek help, and engage in activities that benefit your mental health.
- Everybody deserves a break –taking time out can re-energise you.
- Manage your stress levels with self-care strategies that work for you.
- Everyone has their own ways to relax – we’ll empower you to find yours.
Week 2: Get active
- Exercise boosts your mood by releasing ‘feel good’ endorphins.
- Regular activity is a great way to manage stress and let off some steam.
- Get outdoors it’s proven to be really beneficial for your mental health.
- Connect with others at an exercise class, sports club or group walk.
Week 3: Try something new
- We have a huge range of exciting activities you can get involved in at UWE Bristol.
- Challenge yourself with a new activity - you’ll leave feeling accomplished.
- Connect with new people who share your interests.
- Get involved in your community - you’ll feel an improved sense of wellbeing.
Week 4: Eat well
- How energised and healthy you feel is down to how you fuel your body.
- Try going veggie or vegan to help the environment.
- Stay hydrated for a healthy body and a clear mind.
- Eat a balanced diet for good mental and physical health.