Prayer rooms and reflective spaces
We have a range of prayer rooms, reflective spaces and quiet rooms on each campus, and our multi-faith rooms are available to those of all faiths and none.
The Community Hub is located between D Block and E Block and offers:
- Quiet Room – a multi-faith room for prayer, meditation, reflection and quiet.
- Reflection Room – for small meetings and one-to-one pastoral care and spiritual direction appointments with a member of the Faith and Spirituality Team.
The Octagon is open 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday and we welcome drop ins. These rooms, along with two other activity rooms are available for bookings Monday to Sunday, 24 hours per day. If you would to book a room, please email email@example.com.
Muslim Prayer Rooms - Brothers (Room 3E41) and Sisters (Room 3E44A)
Dedicated rooms for Muslim staff and students with washing facilities.
Multi-faith – Room 1B28a
A multi-faith room behind the main reception for prayer, meditation, reflection and quiet.
Bower Ashton Campus
Sanctuary and Quiet Room – Room 2B002
A quiet space for reflection, prayer and meditation.
Multi-faith – Room 4AF028
A multi-faith room for prayer, meditation, reflection and quiet, including washing facilities for Muslim users.
Find out more about faith at the University
- View health and wellbeing events taking place throughout the year at UWE Bristol.
- Download the guidance for use of multi-faith spaces to gain more insight on guidelines and principles.
- Please contact us if you have an enquiry regarding faith or spirituality. You can also visit the UWE Bristol Faith Facebook page.