Undergraduate funding

The funding that you are eligible for depends on your fee status, the type of programme you are studying and when you start your UWE Bristol studies. If you are unsure of your fee status, please refer to our definitions for determining fee status.

Funding opportunities for international students are dealt with separately.

Full-time undergraduate students

Home (UK) and EU

Part-time undergraduate students

Home (UK) and EU

Students who already hold a HE qualification

If you already hold a HE qualification and your new course is at the same or lower level, you may not get any funding. See the Equivalent or Lower Qualifications (ELQ) FAQs for further information.

Back to top