Apply for a law opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a law opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER UK Office x 4 , London - start January 2019 - legal representation for those facing the death penalty in the USEmployer: Amicus ALJ - LondonApplication closing date: 21 Dec 2018Location: London Greater London United KingdomWe occasionally have UK volunteer vacancies in our office in Central London (Farringdon), which require a minimum time commitment of 14 hours per week for 3 months.
- VOLUNTEER Office Volunteer, Bristol - ethical and social responsibility issues associated with the global garment industry - 2 days per month Employer: Labour Behind the LabelApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: Easton South West - Bristol United KingdomLabour Behind the Label is an anti sweatshop campaign and is currently looking to recruit an office volunteer to support the team with general office activities for two days per month.
- VOLUNTEER - Project Support/Helpline Project and office based administrative support - Bristol , 4 hrs per week Employer: Bristol & Avon Chinese Women's GroupApplication closing date: 30 Aug 2019Location: Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for volunteers who want to gain some office experience and to support the local and wider Chinese coummity.
Bristol and Avon Chinese Women's Group supports the health and social care needs of Chinese women and their families in the South West. We are looking for Project Support Volunteers to work on our Helpline Project and other activities.
- VOLUNTEER - Legacy Adminstration/understanding of wills and probate , Bristol Employer: Above & BeyondApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomAssisting the team with legacy case management to help ensure Above & Beyond receives the maximum income it is entitled to from estates. Legacy gifts are a key source of funding, with a third of our work being made possible by those who kindly chose to remember the hospitals in this special way.
When Required: One day a week on an ongoing basis (flexible)
Skills and Experience:
•Strong understanding of wills and probate
•Knowledge of how to manage pecuniary and residuary caseloads
- VOLUNTEER - Fundraising Hub - Help to run our Fundraising Hub/good office experience , BRI, Central Bristol Employer: Above & BeyondApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: England United KingdomHelp to run our fundraising hub in the BRI where we welcome staff, patients, families and members of the public.
You will receive full support and training so that you are knowledgeable of the basic roles and happy to be part of the team on a weekly basis, as well as contacted at various times of the year to come in and help cover absence.
Location: Fundraising Hub at the Bristol Royal Infirmary Welcome Centre
- VOLUNTEER Family Support - Outreach - Forest of Dean & Stroud Employer: Barnardo's - Forest & StroudApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: Forest of Dean locality South West - Gloucestershire United KingdomWe work in partnership with parents and carers to empower them and enable them to achieve better outcomes. Our volunteers support our Family Support staff in providing support and guidance to the most vulnerable families within our area.
Pathfinder volunteers work 1:1 with families in their home.
- VOLUNTEER Trustee - skills in HR, project management, marketing and fundraisin, Bristol Employer: Bristol Children's PlayhouseApplication closing date: 22 Dec 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer Trustee to join our Board of Trustees
............people who have skills in HR, project management, marketing and fundraising. If you are currently working in any of these areas then your background and knowledge would be useful in supporting us to make changes and improvements to our own systems.
- VOLUNTEER - Work with adults who have been convicted of sexual offences or young people that have sexually harmed. - Bristol 2/4 hours pwEmployer: Circles South WestApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWork with adults who have been convicted of sexual offences or young people or people with intellectual difficulties that have sexually harmed. Circles South West ethos is No More Victims.
If you are studying Law you might also be interested in opportunities with the Bristol Law School Pro Bono Unit.