Apply for a law opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a law opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER with Many Minds as part of Bristol Refugee FestivalEmployer: Many MindsApplication closing date: 31 May 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomMental health and performance charity Many Minds are putting on an ambitious multi-cultural, participatory outdoor performance to tackle segregation and stigma and celebrate equality and neurodiversity as part of the Bristol Refugee Festival on 21, 22 & 23 June 2019.
- VOLUNTEER - Independent Custody Visitor - KeynshamApplication closing date: 26 Apr 2019Location: Keynsham South West - all counties United KingdomCould you help to independently check on the welfare of people held in police custody? We recruit volunteers to visit Keynsham police centre to check on detainees in custody, the conditions in which they are held and that their rights and entitlements are being observed
- VOLUNTEERING - Online Volunteer CounsellorEmployer: The Mix - https://www.themix.org.uk/Application closing date: 31 Jul 2019Location: UK - All Regions United KingdomWe are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are studying or trained in counselling and who are passionate and interested in working with young people! We need volunteers interested in helping young people explore their feelings, sexuality, and empowering them to achieve their ambitions.
- VOLUNTEERING - Trustee - Bristol Employer: Full Circle @DocklandsApplication closing date: 31 May 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomTrustees with business, finance, or marketing skills wanted for St Pauls youth project.
- VOLUNTEER Befriender - ideally 2-4 hours on a regular basis such as weekly/fortnightly, BristolEmployer: Time2ShareApplication closing date: 11 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer Befriender for young person with additional needs aged 5 - 18 years in Bristol area
Would ideally like a volunteer for between 2-4 hours on a regular basis such as weekly or fortnightly.
Provide a young person with 1:1 support to achieve more independence from their primary carers and take part in social and leisure activities.
Provide support for a parent or carer who would benefit from a short break.
Support a young person aged 5-18 years old and living in Bristol
- VOLUNTEER - Project Support/Helpline Project and office based administrative support - Bristol , 4 hrs per week Employer: Bristol & Avon Chinese Women's GroupApplication closing date: 30 Aug 2019Location: Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for volunteers who want to gain some office experience and to support the local and wider Chinese coummity.
Bristol and Avon Chinese Women's Group supports the health and social care needs of Chinese women and their families in the South West. We are looking for Project Support Volunteers to work on our Helpline Project and other activities.
If you are studying Law you might also be interested in opportunities with the Bristol Law School Pro Bono Unit.