Apply for a law opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a law opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING- Female Helpline Volunteer - Bristol Employer: Womankind - BristolApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWomankind are recruiting female Helpline Volunteers with daytime availability to provide non-judgemental and confidential listening support (via telephone and webchat) to women in distress, including around issues such as domestic and sexual abuse and mental ill health.
- VOLUNTEERING - HMP Bristol Family Services Volunteer - Bristol Application closing date: 30 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for people who believe that every family of someone in prison is entitled to visit them, and that when doing so, the families should be treated in a respectful, non-judgemental, empathetic way, encouraging a positive visit experience.
- VOLUNTEERING - Emergency Response Volunteer - British Red Cross - Warmley, Bristol - 4-6 Hours a week, car needed Employer: British Red Cross - Warmley, BristolApplication closing date: 20 Dec 2019Location: Warmley South West - Bristol United KingdomAs an Emergency Response volunteer, you may be providing much needed practical and emotional support to individuals, as part of a team, in support of responders and other agencies following an emergency or major incident.
Commitment: 4 - 6 Hours per week
- Volunteer Helpline Counsellor - Bristol Application closing date: 11 Jun 2020Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomTelephone helpline counsellor
- VOLUNTEER - Trustee - BristolEmployer: North Bristol Community ProjectApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThere’s always something on at North Bristol Community Project!
Join the board of trustees.
To join the board of trustees after successfully completing an induction programme.
Good motivation skills and dynamic, with a high level of empathy and emotional intelligence, with excellent team building skills and Project Management
- VOLUNTEERING - Trustee - Bristol Employer: Full Circle @DocklandsApplication closing date: 30 Nov 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomTrustees with business, finance, or marketing skills wanted for St Pauls youth project.
If you are studying Law you might also be interested in opportunities with the Bristol Law School Pro Bono Unit.