Apply for a law opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a law opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER - Independent Custody Visitor - KeynshamApplication closing date: 26 Apr 2019Location: Keynsham South West - all counties United KingdomCould you help to independently check on the welfare of people held in police custody? We recruit volunteers to visit Keynsham police centre to check on detainees in custody, the conditions in which they are held and that their rights and entitlements are being observed
- VOLUNTEER - Career Coach (in partnership with Burges Salmon) - BristolEmployer: Future FrontiersApplication closing date: 20 Feb 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAt Future Frontiers we run a career coaching programme helping to inspire secondary school students to achieve their full potential.
- VOLUNTEERING - Mental Health Ambassador - BristolEmployer: Changes BristolApplication closing date: 27 Feb 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer ambassadors help us to raise awareness of mental health and Changes Bristol. This is a public facing role; that will include talking about the work we do at events and encouraging others to get involved.
Perfect for someone looking for either a long term, flexible volunteering role or a more structured role of 3 hours per week. We offer full induction training, continuous support in form of 1:1 supervision and your travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- VOLUNTEERING - Online Volunteer CounsellorEmployer: The Mix - https://www.themix.org.uk/Application closing date: 31 Jul 2019Location: UK - All Regions United KingdomWe are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are studying or trained in counselling and who are passionate and interested in working with young people! We need volunteers interested in helping young people explore their feelings, sexuality, and empowering them to achieve their ambitions.
- VOLUNTEER Healthwatch - hear what local people and communities have to say about their health and social care servicesEmployer: The Care ForumApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2019Location: BRISTOL South West - Bristol United KingdomHealthwatch volunteer required to hear what local people and communities have to say about their health and social care services
- VOLUNTEER Emergency Response Support Line Supervisor x 10 - provide help to people who have been directly affected by a major incident or emergency Employer: British Red Cross - Warmley, BristolApplication closing date: 30 Jun 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomYou will be supervising a team of support line operators of a support line set up to provide much-needed help to people who have been directly affected by a major incident or emergency in the UK or overseas.
- VOLUNTEER - Project Support/Helpline Project and office based administrative support - Bristol , 4 hrs per week Employer: Bristol & Avon Chinese Women's GroupApplication closing date: 30 Aug 2019Location: Bristol England United KingdomWe are looking for volunteers who want to gain some office experience and to support the local and wider Chinese coummity.
Bristol and Avon Chinese Women's Group supports the health and social care needs of Chinese women and their families in the South West. We are looking for Project Support Volunteers to work on our Helpline Project and other activities.
If you are studying Law you might also be interested in opportunities with the Bristol Law School Pro Bono Unit.