Apply for a law opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a law opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Telephone Support, Bristol (British Red Cross) (minimum 1 hour per week between Mon to Fri)Employer: British Red Cross - Warmley, BristolApplication closing date: 29 May 2020Location: Bristol South East England United KingdomAs an Independent Living Service volunteer the primary aim is to enable the service user to recover from their crisis and to receive practical and emotional support. Volunteers will be the 'point of contact' for the service user and will enable them to access the services they require.
- VOLUNTEERING - Emergency Response Volunteer - British Red Cross - Warmley, Bristol (4 - 6 hours per week)Employer: British Red Cross - Warmley, BristolApplication closing date: 29 May 2020Location: Warmley South West - Bristol United KingdomAs an Emergency Response volunteer, you may be providing much needed practical and emotional support to individuals, as part of a team, in support of responders and other agencies following an emergency or major incident.
Commitment: 4 - 6 Hours per week
- VOLUNTEER - Legacy Adminstration/understanding of wills and probate , Bristol Employer: Above & BeyondApplication closing date: 24 Sep 2020Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomAssisting the team with legacy case management to help ensure Above & Beyond receives the maximum income it is entitled to from estates. Legacy gifts are a key source of funding, with a third of our work being made possible by those who chose to remember the hospitals in this way. One day a week.
- VOLUNTEER Advocate x 6 , Bristol Employer: Swan AdvocacyApplication closing date: 26 Jun 2020Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomAdvocates and representatives to work in the field of mental health and mental capacity
An advocate supports clients to ensure their best interests are safeguarded, by advocating on their behalf. They may initiate and carry out reviews of a client's care plan, communicating the client's views and choices.
By maintaining regular contact with the client, the advocate provides support and information that is independent and based on the client's best interests.
- VOLUNTEER Helpline Counsellor - Bristol Application closing date: 11 Jun 2020Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomTelephone helpline counsellor
If you are studying Law you might also be interested in opportunities with the Bristol Law School Pro Bono Unit.