Apply for a health, social care and youth work opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Health, Social Care and Youth Work opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER St Mungo's Fun Division Event Volunteer, BristolEmployer: St Mungo'sApplication closing date: 17 Aug 2018Location: Bath South West - Somerset United KingdomWould you like to help with the organisation and facilitation of Fun Division, a monthly event based around fun activities and learning, with an aim to reduce social isolation and anxiety, creating a warm and inclusive community?
- VOLUNTEER Hope Space Group Facilitation Volunteer, BristolEmployer: St Mungo'sApplication closing date: 17 Aug 2018Location: Bath South West - Somerset United KingdomAre you interested in helping volunteer to facilitate a mental health well-being group? St Mungo's Building Bridges 2 Wellbeing Service runs Hopespace which provides an accepting and welcoming environment in a café-style setting for anyone who is emotionally fragile, anxious or depressed.
- VOLUNTEERING - Female Reception - Bristol - extensive training provided Employer: Missing Link HousingApplication closing date: 14 Sep 2018Location: England United KingdomMissing Link are looking for a team of volunteers who are passionate about supporting women who may have needs surrounding mental health, domestic abuse and sexual abuse, and are able to support our work by offering administrative and reception skills at the hub of our organisation.
- VOLUNTEERING - Night Shelter VolunteerEmployer: Caring in BristolApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVOLUNTEERING - Night Shelter Volunteers
- VOLUNTEERING - Family Support Volunteers - Bristol, Gloucestershire & WiltshireApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2018Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomFamily support volunteers: Supporting families with a seriously ill child
Provide support with practical tasks, activities with children and young people and emotional support for all family members.
Wide range of roles and flexible commitment. Full training, supervision and support provided
- VOLUNTEERING - Evening Peer Support Assistant for community based group support for low mental health Employer: Southern Brooks Community PartnershipsApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2018Location: Bristol South West - Gloucestershire United KingdomAssist at a Peer Support group to help create positive state of mind for people with low level mental health.
- VOLUNTEERING - My Guide - Bristol - particularly suit those studying towards a health, social care, psychology or sociology degree Employer: Guide Dogs for the Blind AssociationApplication closing date: 16 Nov 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United Kingdom
- Are you looking to develop your communication and interpersonal skills?
- Would you like to gain experience in supporting blind or partially sighted people?
- Check out our fantastic opportunity below with Guide Dogs!
- VOLUNTEER Pathfinder Volunteer (Family Support - Outreach) - Forest of Dean & Stroud Employer: Barnardo's - Forest & StroudApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: Forest of Dean locality South West - Gloucestershire United KingdomWe work in partnership with parents and carers to empower them and enable them to achieve better outcomes. Our volunteers support our Family Support staff in providing support and guidance to the most vulnerable families within our area.
Pathfinder volunteers work 1:1 with families in their home.