Apply for a health, social care and youth work opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Health, Social Care and Youth Work opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Buddy role for people with learning disabilities, BristolEmployer: Sense - BristolApplication closing date: 28 Jun 2019Location: South West - Gloucestershire United KingdomVolunteering buddy role for people with learning disabilities
- VOLUNTEER Programme Volunteer, South West - A chance to have fun, try new activities and to have your own adventuresEmployer: Youth Adventure TrustApplication closing date: 1 Jul 2019Location: Wiltshire, Wales, Dorset, Gloucestershire South West - all counties United KingdomVolunteers needed to help out on adventure camps and activity days for vulnerable young people aged 11 - 16yrs old.
As a Programme Volunteer you will work with groups of up to 10 young people alongside other volunteers, trained members of staff and activity instructors.
You will ensure the welfare and organisation of the young people, help them to get involved and overcome issues, encourage and support their social relationships and help guide your team to work together.
- VOLUNTEERING - Online Volunteer CounsellorEmployer: The Mix - https://www.themix.org.uk/Application closing date: 31 Jul 2019Location: UK - All Regions United KingdomWe are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are studying or trained in counselling and who are passionate and interested in working with young people! We need volunteers interested in helping young people explore their feelings, sexuality, and empowering them to achieve their ambitions.
- VOLUNTEERING - Fishponds Singing for the Brain Group Support - Fishponds, BristolEmployer: Alzheimer's SocietyApplication closing date: 31 Jul 2019Location: Fishponds South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for a volunteer to support the running of our Singing for the Brain Group in Fishponds, Bristol. Fishponds Singing for the Brain group runs every Monday from 11am to 12:45pm.
- VOLUNTEER Befriender - ideally 2-4 hours on a regular basis such as weekly/fortnightly, BristolEmployer: Time2ShareApplication closing date: 11 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer Befriender for young person with additional needs aged 5 - 18 years in Bristol area
Would ideally like a volunteer for between 2-4 hours on a regular basis such as weekly or fortnightly.
Provide a young person with 1:1 support to achieve more independence from their primary carers and take part in social and leisure activities.
Provide support for a parent or carer who would benefit from a short break.
Support a young person aged 5-18 years old and living in Bristol
- VOLUNTEER - Supporting people with 'hoarding behaviours' - Making Space volunteer - Location is wherever it is convenient to youEmployer: WE Care, Home ImprovementsApplication closing date: 29 Nov 2019Location: Bristol England United KingdomThis is a rewarding opportunity to become involved in the innovative Making Space project which has been developed to support people with hoarding tendencies. We are looking for committed, enthusiastic and passionate volunteers to help empower clients to address their hoarding behaviours.
- VOLUNTEER Clifton Suicide Prevention Bristol- TRAINING PROVIDEDEmployer: Clifton Suicide Prevention BristolApplication closing date: 29 Oct 2020Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomClifton Suicide Prevention Bristol patrolling Clifton to prevent suicide.