Apply for an environment, conservation and sustainability opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Environment, Conservation and Sustainability opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER - EcoSwell Volunteer Internship - Peru Students from all disciplines are welcome to apply - Programme Fees apply Employer: EcoSwell - PeruApplication closing date: 2 Oct 2019Location: Lobitos PeruNGO Management
Natural Resources Protection: Surfonomics study
Our projects belong to a diverse range of disciplines, focussing on environmental, economic and/or social wellbeing and sustainability. These projects are integral for us as an organization in achieving our objectives of making positive impact in the community, whilst remaining financially sustainable as an organization.
- INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEERING Marine Research Volunteer & Diving Experience, Mozambique - from 550 GBP / 1 weekEmployer: EDGE of AFRICAApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2019Location: Guinjata Bay MozambiqueAs a marine conservation volunteer in Mozambique you will help with exciting research projects in a tropical paradise! You can also improve your diving skills and see some incredible marine life!
5 week Research Experience = 2,749 GBP
5 week Research Experience + Safari = 3,239 GBP
3 week Conservation Adventure* = 3,949 GBP
3 week Conservation Adventure + Safari = 4,449 GBP
- VOLUNTEER - GreenSpace - recruiting students with a passion for the natural environment to at several green sites near Frenchay campus.Employer: The Students' Union at UWEApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are recruiting students with a passion for the natural environment to be part of work parties on several green sites near Frenchay campus.
- VOLUNTEER - Community Garden - grow your own fruit and vegetables on Frenchay campus for free. Employer: The Students' Union at UWEApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2019Location: South West - Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThe Community Garden provides a regular opportunity for both experienced and new gardeners to get involved in their green campus and grow their own fruit and vegetables for free. By producing our own fruit and veg we are minimising our environmental impact and reducing food miles.
- VOLUNTEER Stoke Park Woodlands, Group Volunteering in UWEs local woodlandsEmployer: Stoke Park Action groupApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomFun, active and rewarding experience alongside fellow students conserving and managing the local woodlands around Frenchay Campus. Stoke Park woodlands improvement program will be restoring the area back to it's heritage and they need volunteers to help make this happen.
Gain practical skills in copicing and habitat management, earn about the forest's history whilst reconnecting with nature, in a safe and engaging peer led setting.
- VOLUNTEERING - Wildlife/Environmental Assistant - Calne, Wiltshire - Any time from March to September.Employer: Stephen Cox Garden TrustApplication closing date: 21 Jan 2020Location: Calne South West - Wiltshire United KingdomWildlife & Environmental assistant (voluntary) with some general garden assistance in unique charity garden beside Bowood House/Gardens/Golf resort. Any time from March to September.
1. Undertaking wildlife audits of garden.
2. Assessing & improving habitats.
3. Design wildlife workshops & projects.
4. Research improvements for habitat & planting to help wildlife.
5. Maintaining shelters/feeders/habitats for various creatures........
6. Researching conditions/requirements....