Apply for an environment, conservation and sustainability opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Environment, Conservation and Sustainability opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Wildlife/Environmental Assistant - Calne, Wiltshire - Any time from March to September.Employer: Stephen Cox Garden TrustApplication closing date: 21 Jan 2020Location: Calne South West - Wiltshire United KingdomWildlife & Environmental assistant (voluntary) with some general garden assistance in unique charity garden beside Bowood House/Gardens/Golf resort. Any time from March to September.
1. Undertaking wildlife audits of garden.
2. Assessing & improving habitats.
3. Design wildlife workshops & projects.
4. Research improvements for habitat & planting to help wildlife.
5. Maintaining shelters/feeders/habitats for various creatures........
6. Researching conditions/requirements....
- VOLUNTEERING - Gardening Volunteer - Bath - Wednesday or Thursday Fortnightly 10 -14.00Employer: St Mungo's BristolApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2020Location: Bath South West - Somerset United KingdomAs a Gardening Volunteer you will facilitate regular gardening sessions for our clients, guided by St Mungo’s values. This will be a great opportunity to share your talent for and interest in gardening, with our clients.
- VOLUNTEERING - Wildlife/Environmental Assistant - Calne, Wiltshire Employer: Stephen Cox Garden TrustApplication closing date: 20 Nov 2020Location: Calne South West - Wiltshire United KingdomWildlife & Environmental assistant (voluntary) with some general garden assistance in unique garden (registered education charity).
Suitable for someone interested in wildlife/ conservation/environment or for students in subjects as Horticulture, Geography, Planning, Environmental Studies, Conservation & Wildlife, Surveying.