Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Event Speaker x 4 - training provided , Bristol - training providedEmployer: Action on Hearing Loss - LondonApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomIf you are looking for experience in public speaking, have great links to your local community and care about our cause, keep on reading!
- VOLUNTEER with Many Minds as part of Bristol Refugee FestivalEmployer: Many MindsApplication closing date: 31 May 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomMental health and performance charity Many Minds are putting on an ambitious multi-cultural, participatory outdoor performance to tackle segregation and stigma and celebrate equality and neurodiversity as part of the Bristol Refugee Festival on 21, 22 & 23 June 2019.
- VOLUNTEERING - Events Manager Volunteer - Bristol Employer: Action on Hearing Loss - LondonApplication closing date: 7 Jun 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomAre you looking for a volunteering opportunity that adds real value to your c.v? Would an accreditation in events management be of interest to you? Do you want to make a real impact on the lives of people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or tinnitus?
- VOLUNTEER Challenge Event Volunteers, Bristol - An interest and enthusiasm for outdoor activitiesEmployer: Youth Adventure TrustApplication closing date: 1 Jul 2019Location: Bristol Unknown United KingdomThe Youth Adventure Trust are seeking volunteers to assist and support our teams as they take part in our fundraising challenge events.
What can you bring to the role...
An interest and enthusiasm for outdoor activities
Positive energy, motivation and resilience in all weather conditions
A range of experience, knowledge and skills including navigational, mountain and general outdoor awareness
- VOLUNTEER Events Support , BristolEmployer: Children's ScrapstoreApplication closing date: 14 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThis is an exciting, busy and varied role supporting the Events Coordinator with both the in house and off-site events run by Children’s Scrapstore. This will include helping to create session programs, scheduling, room booking, advertising, and supporting session delivery in the Play Room.