Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER - Information gathering for fundraising/gather information for fundraising bids - BristolEmployer: WE Care, Home ImprovementsApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2019Location: Bristol England United KingdomThis volunteer role offers the opportunity to support Caseworkers in fundraising money for clients who are on a low income and who need essential repairs or adaptations to their homes. The role involves visiting clients in their home to gather information for fundraising bids.
- VOLUNTEER Grant and Bid Writer x 10 , BristolEmployer: Africa Health Organisation - NorwichApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThe Grant and Bid Writer Volunteer develops and writes grant proposals to trusts, foundations and other grant-making organisations
To identify grant and bid opportunities, managing the grant development and proposal process and to produce successful tender proposals – as well as other fundraising applications when required based on good research and excellent communication.
- VOLUNTEER Speechwriter x 5 , Bristol Employer: Africa Health Organisation - NorwichApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United Kingdom.... Speechwriter to provide first class written material, including high quality speeches, messages to support AHO’s corporate and campaigning activities
The following are some of the World Health Days for speechwriting: Africa Cancer Week, Africa TB , Africa Vaccination, Africa Malaria, Africa Health , Africa AIDS, World Kidney , World Down Syndrome , World No Tobacco , World Blood Donor , World Hepatitis, World Breastfeeding, World Humanitarian , World Rabies, World Diabetes
- VOLUNTEER Health and fitness outreach: helping to run after-school clubs with families and children who live in local tower blocksEmployer: JumpStart Food and Fitness CICApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomProviding a lifeline for children who live in tower-blocks across the city.
Come and help us to run health and fitness games, mentoring and cooking lessons in the green spaces right where they live.
Each project runs for 1 hour per week in each location. I text you with volunteering opportunities each week and you are free to commit regularly, or come as and when you can. We can fit around you!
St Mary Redcliffe
- VOLUNTEERING - Rebranding Project - BristolEmployer: Avon Riding Centre for the DisabledApplication closing date: 17 Nov 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAvon Riding Centre are a local charity that offers horse riding and unmounted sessions for people with disabilities and learn difficulties.
The charity are looking to rebrand, giving a fresh look to the business.
- VOLUNTEERING - Communications Volunteer - Bristol - gain experience in communications, administration and events organising at a charityEmployer: Together for Short Lives - BristolApplication closing date: 29 Nov 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomTogether for Short Lives in Bristol is looking for a Volunteer to support us with a wide range of functions in our Communications Department.
- VOLUNTEERING - Events Support Volunteer - BristolEmployer: Human Appeal - UKApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2019Location: Bristol United KingdomLooking for skills in events management, teamwork, and customer service? We're looking for volunteers to help us raise money and awareness for our causes both internationally and in the UK.
- VOLUNTEER - Events Coordinator X 2 , BristolApplication closing date: 10 May 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWould you like to gain experience and skills in planning and delivering local events for an amazing charity? Could you use your knowledge and expertise in raising the profile of Carers Support Centre and, ideally, raise funds?
We provide excellent training, support and reimburse expenses
- VOLUNTEER Group Leader , Bristol 2/3 hrs per week Employer: Motor Neurone Disease AssociationApplication closing date: 26 Jun 2020Location: Bristol, Bath England United KingdomTo take the lead on group activities and delegate tasks and roles within the group accordingly.
To help steer the group’s development and liaise closely with David Niven House (our national office), regional staff and Association Visitors.
To lead the group’s organisational/planning meetings on forward planning and coordination of meetings and activates.
Through consultation with group members ensure collective involvement for decisions and actions...