Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Event Volunteer - Tour de Bristol 2020 on Saturday 4th April (Bristol) - registration/car park marshalls/photographer requiredEmployer: St Peter's HospiceApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for help at our largest fundraising event of the year, Tour de Bristol! Starting at UWE, we'll have over 1,000 cyclists taking to the roads for St Peter's Hospice. Volunteers are needed on registration, in the car parks, at key points along the route and to cheer at the finish line.
- VOLUNTEERING Steward, Bath Festival EventsEmployer: Bath Festivals - VolunteeringApplication closing date: 1 May 2020Location: Bath South West - Wiltshire United KingdomBath Festivals is a charitable organisation responsible for the Bath Festival and the Bath Children’s Literature Festival. Volunteers are absolutely integral to this and Bath Festivals relies on volunteers to support the activities.
- VOLUNTEER - Events Coordinator X 2 , BristolApplication closing date: 10 May 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWould you like to gain experience and skills in planning and delivering local events for an amazing charity? Could you use your knowledge and expertise in raising the profile of Carers Support Centre and, ideally, raise funds?
We provide excellent training, support and reimburse expenses
- VOLUNTEER Group Leader , Bristol 2/3 hrs per week Employer: Motor Neurone Disease AssociationApplication closing date: 26 Jun 2020Location: Bristol, Bath England United KingdomTo take the lead on group activities and delegate tasks and roles within the group accordingly.
To help steer the group’s development and liaise closely with David Niven House (our national office), regional staff and Association Visitors.
To lead the group’s organisational/planning meetings on forward planning and coordination of meetings and activates.
Through consultation with group members ensure collective involvement for decisions and actions...
- VOLUNTEER Fundraiser, Bristol - Organising events and bucket collectionsEmployer: Guide Dogs for the Blind - South WestApplication closing date: 5 Jul 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAre you enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about ensuring people with sight loss have the independence and freedom to live their lives the way they choose?
We're looking for fundraising volunteers to organise events and bucket collections to raise money for Guide Dogs!