Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Fundraising - BristolEmployer: DekiApplication closing date: 8 Mar 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAre you looking to get experience in fundraising and the international development sector? If so Deki has a great role for you!
We have an opportunity to join the Deki volunteer team, and work with our CEO to drive forward the major gifts programme as part of a dedicated and passionate team.
- VOLUNTEER- Social Media Volunteer (focussing on Black History) Application closing date: 31 Mar 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomA volunteer is wanted for 12 days between January and March to work on our new Black History project. You’ll be researching important dates in Bristol/Britain’s Black History and scheduling a programme of social media posts to highlight our new online content.
- VOLUNTEER Event Speaker x 4 - training provided , Bristol - training providedEmployer: Action on Hearing Loss - LondonApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomIf you are looking for experience in public speaking, have great links to your local community and care about our cause, keep on reading!
- VOLUNTEERING - Events Manager Volunteer - Bristol Employer: Action on Hearing Loss - LondonApplication closing date: 7 Jun 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomAre you looking for a volunteering opportunity that adds real value to your c.v? Would an accreditation in events management be of interest to you? Do you want to make a real impact on the lives of people who are deaf, have a hearing loss or tinnitus?
- VOLUNTEER Challenge Event Volunteers, Bristol - An interest and enthusiasm for outdoor activitiesEmployer: Youth Adventure TrustApplication closing date: 1 Jul 2019Location: Bristol Unknown United KingdomThe Youth Adventure Trust are seeking volunteers to assist and support our teams as they take part in our fundraising challenge events.
What can you bring to the role...
An interest and enthusiasm for outdoor activities
Positive energy, motivation and resilience in all weather conditions
A range of experience, knowledge and skills including navigational, mountain and general outdoor awareness
- VOLUNTEER Events Support , BristolEmployer: Children's ScrapstoreApplication closing date: 14 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThis is an exciting, busy and varied role supporting the Events Coordinator with both the in house and off-site events run by Children’s Scrapstore. This will include helping to create session programs, scheduling, room booking, advertising, and supporting session delivery in the Play Room.