Apply for a business, marketing and events opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for a Business, Marketing and Events opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Communications Volunteer - Bristol Employer: Tree AidApplication closing date: 31 Jan 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteer with TREE AID's thriving communications team - help raise awareness about our work and make positive changes to the lives of the people we work with in the drylands of Africa!
- VOLUNTEER Administrative and Marketing Assistant, Central BristolEmployer: AliveApplication closing date: 10 Feb 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomTo support project managers with the marketing, publications and administrative tasks.
- VOLUNTEER Trusts and Grants Assistant, Central BristolEmployer: AliveApplication closing date: 10 Feb 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomTo support the Trusts and Grants Officer to reach income generation targets through existing and new funders.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Researching relevant trusts/foundations and funding opportunities
- Contacting funders about new Alive projects
- Letter writing and emails and to previous funders requesting continuing support for
- Organising fundraising databases
- Supporting the Trusts and Grants officer with funding applications.....
- VOLUNTEER - Project Management Support Volunteer, Central BristolEmployer: CLIC Sargent - BristolApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomOur Project Management Team are looking for a volunteer who is interested in gaining valuable experience in project management and administrative skills. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with teams across the organisation helping us to deliver complex and exciting projects.
- VOLUNTEERING - Event Volunteer - Tour de Bristol 2020 on Saturday 4th April (Bristol) - registration/car park marshalls/photographer requiredEmployer: St Peter's HospiceApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for help at our largest fundraising event of the year, Tour de Bristol! Starting at UWE, we'll have over 1,000 cyclists taking to the roads for St Peter's Hospice. Volunteers are needed on registration, in the car parks, at key points along the route and to cheer at the finish line.
- VOLUNTEERING Activity Drop-In Volunteer - Bristol - socialising, playing games with members, facilitating arts and crafts)Employer: The Hive (Avon) LtdApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2020Location: Bristol United KingdomActivity volunteers help facilitate arts and crafts, play games, and serve refreshments at our drop-in.
- VOLUNTEER - Events Coordinator X 2 , BristolApplication closing date: 10 May 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWould you like to gain experience and skills in planning and delivering local events for an amazing charity? Could you use your knowledge and expertise in raising the profile of Carers Support Centre and, ideally, raise funds?
We provide excellent training, support and reimburse expenses
- VOLUNTEER Group Leader , Bristol 2/3 hrs per week Employer: Motor Neurone Disease AssociationApplication closing date: 26 Jun 2020Location: Bristol, Bath England United KingdomTo take the lead on group activities and delegate tasks and roles within the group accordingly.
To help steer the group’s development and liaise closely with David Niven House (our national office), regional staff and Association Visitors.
To lead the group’s organisational/planning meetings on forward planning and coordination of meetings and activates.
Through consultation with group members ensure collective involvement for decisions and actions...