Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEERING - Outreach Volunteer - Patchway, Bristol - a few opportunities a month in daytime or eveningApplication closing date: 31 Jan 2020Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomThe outreach volunteer will support with projects with different audiences in South Gloucestershire and Bristol.
The Outreach team run a varied program of events to bring the museums experience to the wider community and we are looking to build a team of volunteers to work on events through the year. Whether you are passionate about STEM, great at working with children, committed to care for the elderly or are looking for experience and skills for career development get in touch.
- Volunteering - Arts and Textiles Activity Volunteer - Milestones Trust - BristolEmployer: Milestones Trust - VolunteeringApplication closing date: 5 Feb 2020Location: Bristol- Filton South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for a volunteer to help out with a weekly textile group at one of our care homes in Filton, every Thursday 10-12pm. The group is run by the Activities Coordinator, in a specialist textiles room.
- VOLUNTEERING - Culture Buddy - Redland, BristolEmployer: Milestones Trust - VolunteeringApplication closing date: 20 Feb 2020Location: Redland South West - Bristol United KingdomTake one of the residents out and about around Bristol supporting him at art exhibitions and other cultural events
- VOLUNTEER Researcher , CLIC Sargent's Good Books CampaignEmployer: CLIC Sargent - BristolApplication closing date: 29 Feb 2020Location: Filton, Bristol - Filton South West - Gloucestershire United Kingdom“CLIC Sargent’s Good Books Campaign” is a unique 7-day eBay auction that runs during World Book Day. You will be working closely with the online retail team researching popular fiction authors and publishers and building on the current database for approaches for the campaign.
- VOLUNTEERING - Roles in Visitor Experience, Events and Learning & Participation - Bristol - 4hr/week - Bristol's oldest art gallery Employer: Royal West of England AcademyApplication closing date: 12 Mar 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomVolunteers are essential to all that we do at the Royal West of England Academy (RWA). We aim to empower and engage everyone who takes part in our volunteering programme. We are always looking for enthusiastic and reliable individuals, of all backgrounds, aged 16+, to join our friendly and diverse volunteer community.
- VOLUNTEER Participation Assistant for Bristol CultureApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2020Location: Bristol South West - Somerset United KingdomDiscover the art and heritage collections in Bristol whilst supporting the Participation Team at Bristol Culture for 1 day a week. We are generally based at Bristol Museum and Art Gallery but you also might alternate between the other museums (Blaise, Red Lodge, Georgian House, M Shed).
- VOLUNTEER - Project Management Support Volunteer, Central BristolEmployer: CLIC Sargent - BristolApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomOur Project Management Team are looking for a volunteer who is interested in gaining valuable experience in project management and administrative skills. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with teams across the organisation helping us to deliver complex and exciting projects.
- VOLUNTEERING - Furniture/Admin/Shop Display - do you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating something beautiful? - BristolEmployer: St Peter's HospiceApplication closing date: 1 May 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomJoin us in our new Furniture and Home shop in Brislington, Bristol.
St Peter's Hospice provides specialist palliative care to patients and support for their families; in the community, at our Day Hospice and in our In patient Unit. Our shops raise vital funds for patient care.
- VOLUNTEER x 10 - wide variety of one off event help, low commitment and lots of fun Application closing date: 30 Jun 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomBristol Museums hold a vast archive and many exhibitions spaces across multiple sites so there is something for everyone!
- VOLUNTEERING - Museum and Heritage welcomer, Bristol Employer: The New Room/John Wesley's ChapelApplication closing date: 31 Jul 2020Location: Bristol, Bristol England United KingdomFriendly welcoming volunteers needed to greet visitors from all over the world into our historic space. You will be the first point of contact for people visiting the New Room, many of whom have not visited before, sharing our story and providing information about the site