Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER - Visitor Services, Aviation History - BristolEmployer: Aerospace BristolApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomAerospace Bristol is a new attraction celebrating Bristol's rich aviation history. Our volunteers play a fundamental role in our success. This is a hugely exciting time to join the team to help us enhance the visitor experience.
- VOLUNTEER - Pottery Class Assistant to help Adults with Learning Disabilities - BristolEmployer: The Hive (Avon) LtdApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2018Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomPottery Class Assistants will help our members with learning disabilities to make, shape and paint pottery items where necessary.
- VOLUNTEER Gallery - Installing/deinstalling shows/invigilating, Bristol, expenses only Employer: Centrespace Co-OperativeApplication closing date: 15 Jan 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomCentrespace Gallery Volunteers. Installing/deinstalling shows/invigilating
- VOLUNTEER Graphic design support for charity marketing literature designEmployer: Za Foundation - UWE approvedApplication closing date: 15 Jan 2019Location: Portishead, Bristol South West - Somerset United KingdomWe are small charity who fund educational programmes for vulnerable children in South Africa. We have an outreach Music and Drama group who are coming to the UK in March 2019. We have a voluntary role for a creative individual to help with literature for this visit.
- VOLUNTEER Creative and Therapeutic Facilitators wanted for an exciting new community youth hub project in Stokes CroftEmployer: Leading Lights Education and WellbeingApplication closing date: 31 Jan 2019Location: Stokes Croft South West - Bristol United KingdomCreative and Therapeutic Volunteer Facilitators wanted for an exciting new community youth hub project in Stokes Croft
Running various creative workshops for young people with Social Emotional and Mental Health issues.
Lots of initial and ongoing support and training will be given.
- VOLUNTEER Opportunity on Community Photography Projects, BristolEmployer: Real Photography Company CICApplication closing date: 1 Feb 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomCommunity Photography Project Volunteer Opportunities with Real Photography Company, Bristol. If you love photography, have some experience using a darkroom, and want to work with community groups, here is the ideal opportunity to get involved.
- VOLUNTEER Dance , Bristol - one Thursday a month from 2 - 4pmEmployer: Alzheimer's SocietyApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2019Location: Begbrook South West - Bristol United KingdomGot dance experience and looking to help people in the community? We're looking for a volunteer to support our tea dance sessions aimed at people with dementia.
- VOLUNTEER for website & e-newsletter support Employer: Youth MovesApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomYouth Moves is a youth work charity that believes passionately in the difference great youth work relationships between young people, aged 8-25 years old, and youth workers can make to the lives of young people as they grow up.
Youth Moves works with young people, families, schools and communities across South Bristol, but specifically targets work with groups and individuals within those communities who need our help the most.
- VOLUNTEER - Furniture/Admin/Shop Display - do you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating something beautiful? - Bristol Employer: St Peter's HospiceApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomJoin us in our new Furniture and Home shop in Brislington, Bristol.
St Peter's Hospice provides specialist palliative care to patients and support for their families; in the community, at our Day Hospice and in our In patient Unit. Our shops raise vital funds for patient care.
- VOLUNTEER Drama Class Assistant to help Adults with Learning Disabilities, BristolEmployer: The Hive (Avon) LtdApplication closing date: 2 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomDrama classes run on Wednesday mornings from 10.30am-12.00pm every week. As an assistant you would need to arrive at 10am to help set up the class and you would finish at 12.15pm approximately, after tidying up. Where necessary, you will help the members to carry out the drama activities.