Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Dance , Bristol - one Thursday a month from 2 - 4pmApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2019Location: Begbrook South West - Bristol United KingdomGot dance experience and looking to help people in the community? We're looking for a volunteer to support our tea dance sessions aimed at people with dementia.
- VOLUNTEER Graphic design support for charity marketing literature designEmployer: Za Foundation - UWE approvedApplication closing date: 28 Feb 2019Location: Portishead, Bristol South West - Somerset United KingdomWe are small charity who fund educational programmes for vulnerable children in South Africa. We have an outreach Music and Drama group who are coming to the UK in March 2019. We have a voluntary role for a creative individual to help with literature for this visit.
- VOLUNTEER for website & e-newsletter support - ideal for a student with design skills and/or website designEmployer: Youth MovesApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for support to keep our website up to date, help us to get an e-newsletter
up and running and to collate case studies to publish online.
It would be ideal for a student with design skills or a knack for website design.
Hours can be flexible to suit your schedule but we would imagine around 3-6 hours per week. There will be staff to induct and support you but after meeting with them you may be able to arrange volunteering from home if you prefer.
- VOLUNTEER Group Support X 2 - Kingswood Singing for the BrainApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2019Location: South Gloucestershire South West - Bristol United KingdomHelp us run our Singing for the Brain group. You'll get involved in reminiscence singing activities and hear great stories. Join our team of volunteers to help run our weekly group, which helps people living with dementia socialise in a supportive environment.
- VOLUNTEERING - Arctic Adventure Researcher - Slimbridge, GloucesterEmployer: Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust - SlimbridgeApplication closing date: 31 Mar 2019Location: Slimbridge South West - Gloucestershire United KingdomVOLUNTEERING - Arctic Adventure Researcher - Slimbridge, Gloucester
- As an in-character researcher, you'll transport visitors to the Arctic Tundra
- Guide visitors around the research hut, showing what it's really like working in the wilderness
- VOLUNTEER Group Support/Music Therapy - every Wednesday from 2 - 3:45pm- Singing for the Brain, Horfield , BristolApplication closing date: 1 Apr 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomHelp us support people with dementia through music therapy. Assist with the set up and get involved with our singing exercises (don't worry no musical experience required!)
- VOLUNTEER - Arts for Wellbeing Assistant - great opportunity for someone who wants to work in the fields of arts and health or community arts. Application closing date: 30 Apr 2019Location: South West - Bristol United KingdomThis is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in the fields of arts and health or community arts. Art Shed at Blaise is a weekly art session that takes place at Blaise Castle House Museum and aims to use art to improve the wellbeing of people with low-level mental health issues such as anxiety or depression. A volunteer is needed to:
- VOLUNTEER - Furniture/Admin/Shop Display - do you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating something beautiful? - Bristol Employer: St Peter's HospiceApplication closing date: 30 Apr 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomJoin us in our new Furniture and Home shop in Brislington, Bristol.
St Peter's Hospice provides specialist palliative care to patients and support for their families; in the community, at our Day Hospice and in our In patient Unit. Our shops raise vital funds for patient care.
- VOLUNTEER Drama Class Assistant to help Adults with Learning Disabilities, BristolEmployer: The Hive (Avon) LtdApplication closing date: 2 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomDrama classes run on Wednesday mornings from 10.30am-12.00pm every week. As an assistant you would need to arrive at 10am to help set up the class and you would finish at 12.15pm approximately, after tidying up. Where necessary, you will help the members to carry out the drama activities.
- VOLUNTEER Play Team Office Support , Bristol Employer: Children's ScrapstoreApplication closing date: 14 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomThis is an exciting, busy and varied role supporting the Play Team Operations Coordinator with office duties in all aspects such as answering queries, filing, data entry and producing simple resources.