Apply for an arts, heritage and creative industries opportunity
If you would like to volunteer for an Arts, Heritage and Creative Industries opportunity, please apply by following the links below:
- VOLUNTEER Art Studio Team/Wednesday - Bristol Employer: Milestones Trust - VolunteeringApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are currently inviting applications from individuals who would like to join our Art team on Wednesdays. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who have a keen interest in engaging with art, enjoy effectively interacting with our service users, and who have a positive and helpful attitude.
- VOLUNTEER - Film Production x 5 , Bristol Employer: Avon Riding Centre for the DisabledApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomFilm crew to produce videos to go alongside a PR project.
- VOLUNTEER Creative Designer - copy for social media posts to making visuals, videos, and graphics - BristolEmployer: DekiApplication closing date: 30 Sep 2019Location: Bristol United Kingdom..creative, hardworking and interested in contributing to the uplifting of people in Africa through your creations then this volunteer role in our digital marketing team will be perfect for you, especially if you are interested in pursuing a career in marketing, graphics or design.
From writing copy for social media posts to making visuals, videos, and graphics for our social media to doing graphics based work for reports and brochures.
- VOLUNTEER x 10 - wide variety of one off event help, low commitment and lots of fun Application closing date: 31 Oct 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomBristol Museums hold a vast archive and many exhibitions spaces across multiple sites so there is something for everyone!
- VOLUNTEER Speechwriter x 5 , Bristol Employer: Africa Health Organisation - NorwichApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United Kingdom.... Speechwriter to provide first class written material, including high quality speeches, messages to support AHO’s corporate and campaigning activities
The following are some of the World Health Days for speechwriting: Africa Cancer Week, Africa TB , Africa Vaccination, Africa Malaria, Africa Health , Africa AIDS, World Kidney , World Down Syndrome , World No Tobacco , World Blood Donor , World Hepatitis, World Breastfeeding, World Humanitarian , World Rabies, World Diabetes
- VOLUNTEER Animator x 5 , Bristol - computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts, CGI, 3D Modelling, computer-aided engineering, multimedia Employer: Africa Health Organisation - NorwichApplication closing date: 31 Oct 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomWe are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in AHO charity videos.
- VOLUNTEER Weekend Front of House X 5, - Learn new skills in heritage/museums, tourism and leisure industriesEmployer: The Clifton Suspension Bridge TrustApplication closing date: 1 Nov 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomDeliver a friendly welcome to all visitors and to provide excellent customer service in the gift shop.
- VOLUNTEERING - Visitor Experience Volunteer - BristolEmployer: ss Great Britain TrustApplication closing date: 31 Dec 2019Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomOur volunteers inspire and engage visitors at Brunel’s SS Great Britain Trust, one of the most important historic ships in the world and Bristol’s most popular visitor attraction. You will be sharing the history on board the historic ship, in the new Being Brunel Museum and in our Dockyard Museum.
- VOLUNTEERING - Furniture/Admin/Shop Display - do you have an eye for detail and enjoy creating something beautiful? - BristolEmployer: St Peter's HospiceApplication closing date: 1 May 2020Location: Bristol South West - Bristol United KingdomJoin us in our new Furniture and Home shop in Brislington, Bristol.
St Peter's Hospice provides specialist palliative care to patients and support for their families; in the community, at our Day Hospice and in our In patient Unit. Our shops raise vital funds for patient care.