UWE Bristol Futures Award
Do more. Experience more. Learn more. Work towards a UWE Bristol Futures Award.
About UWE Bristol Futures Award
The UWE Bristol Futures Award is an employability award that is open to all full-time and sandwich undergraduate students at the University. It is designed to help you learn new skills, gain confidence and improve your graduate job prospects.
Take part by registering today and participating in three different activities chosen from a wide range of interesting and challenging options. Your Award is not only recognised at graduation but also appears on your Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR).
Prepare yourself for the real world. Work towards a UWE Bristol Futures Award.
Watch our film below to give you an idea of some of the activities you can do, or view the full Award activity list.
Benefits of the award
- Make the most of extra-curricular activities when you’re at the University.
- Develop practical experience, leadership skills, enterprise skills and global and cultural awareness.
- Enhance your CV helping you ‘stand out from the crowd’ when you graduate.
- Develop your ability to reflect, giving you essential skills for future job applications.
How to complete your award
- Register for the award via InfoHub.
- Complete three different activities and write a reflective activity log for each one. See the Activity List and the How To Complete The Award guide for help.
- Achieve the Award. You may be randomly selected to attend a review appointment to complete the Award.
Find out more
- Visit the Award website on InfoHub for the Award activity list, How to Complete the Award Guide and other helpful resources.
- If you would like to discuss the award further, ask a question through Infohub via My Questions.
- Talk to your Academic Personal Tutor about the award and your progress towards it. The deadline for registering and submitting your three activities to complete your award is 1 April in your final year.