Student Ambassador scheme information for staff
The benefits that Student Ambassadors offer
As a member of UWE Bristol staff, you can request support from Student Ambassadors for events and activities you're planning.
Ambassadors can support in roles like:
- meeting and greeting
- providing campus tours
- manning registration desks
- promoting the student experience
- supporting course talks
- showcasing course facilities
- running activity sessions
- manning UCAS/Higher Education (HE) fair stands.
- The scheme is only open to staff at the University.
- UWE Bristol students can’t submit requests.
- The scheme is closed to external organisations.
Find out more
View our Student Ambassador guide (staff login required) to find out more about the scheme and how to request Ambassador support.