The benefits to becoming a Student Ambassador
If you’re a UWE Bristol student, you can become an Ambassador at any time during your course.
Please note: You must have the right to work in the UK and be a current student at the University.
Benefits to the scheme
There’s a number of benefits to being a Student Ambassador:
- work is flexible around your studies
- develop your communication, leadership and team working skills
- gain valuable experience in a large organisation
- Enhance your customer service skills
- support UWE Bristol’s recruitment and outreach activities
- be a role model for Higher Education.
The Student Ambassador Scheme runs multiple recruitment rounds throughout the academic year. Recruitment rounds will be advertised widely when open and will involve you to complete an application form.
Once the recruitment round deadline closes, all applications for that round will be shortlisted with successful applicants then being invited to interview. If successful at interview, you will be required to complete a set training programme before becoming a Student Ambassador.
Upcoming shortlisting, interview and training dates
Additional 2019 rounds information will be published once it has been confirmed.
How to apply
We expect all applicants to cover the person specification section within their application to demonstrate how they meet the role requirements. Read our guide to completing the application.