Student Ambassadors are current students who are recruited, trained and paid to support events and activities on behalf of UWE Bristol.
They’re responsible for representing the university in campus, community, school and college settings.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
As an Ambassador, you would primarily support student recruitment and outreach activities, as well as getting involved with wider university events including:
- Open and Applicant Days
- course taster days and selection events
- welcome and course inductions
- photography and filming
- presentations and interactive workshops
- school and college visits
- providing campus tours
- UCAS and Higher Education (HE) recruitment fairs across the South West and the UK.
The following pages provide further information for UWE Bristol staff, current Ambassadors, and students who want to become an Ambassador.