Students having a conversation

International graduate entrepreneurship

International graduate entrepreneurship

International graduates may be eligible for UWE Bristol’s Launch Space, which provides physical incubator space and enterprise support for graduate start-up businesses.

If you’re an international graduate (or graduating from your course this year), you can apply to be a Launch Space resident if you hold a Tier 4 (General) student visa and wish to be considered for endorsement under the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa route.

If you’re interested, please speak to an Immigration Adviser in the Immigration Advice Service to discuss your immigration status and visa application as soon as you can. You should also familiarise yourselves with the requirements of the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa. If you’re eligible, you can then apply for Launch Space residency.

Please note: Self-employment and business activity are not permitted under Tier 4 (General) student, even if you have completed your studies, and it is essential that you do not breach this condition. You may start your business and work on a self-employed basis only if you’ve submitted a visa application for a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa – this must be done before your Tier 4 (General) student visa leave expires.

Back to top

Help us to improve our website.   Have your say