Employers Fairs - information for employers
Our 2019 Meet the Employers Fair took place on Wednesday 16 October 2019. It was attended by 180 organisations and 3,000 students.
At this annual event, our talented students and graduates were able to connect with employers that recruited for an extensive range of graduate jobs, industry placements, internships, and volunteering opportunities.
Employers gained excellent business exposure, raised brand awareness on campus and spoke directly to cross-sector students and graduates to recruit for placements, internships, graduate schemes and more.
A word from our sponsor NMI “…We felt that it was very well organised on the day and also in the lead up - nothing was left to question”.
We asked employers for feedback. They told us:
- 93% thought the organisation of the event was excellent/very good
- 84% said the event met their expectations
- 79% thought the event rated excellent/very good compared to other careers fairs
- 87% are likely to book again for an UWE Bristol careers event.
Bookings for Meet the Employers Fair 2020
We are currently in the planning stages, looking at a variety of virtual platforms and alternatives that will help us continue to offer and deliver a wide range of services to support you.
The safety of our students, colleagues and employer partners are of paramount importance to us when considering the best ways to continue the essential work we do with you. We are looking forward to working with you and will communicate our exciting diary of events as soon as possible.
If you wish to be placed on the list to be contacted, expressing a definite interest to be included in one of our virtual events, please email us on email@example.com.
Why you should book your place
Watch our short film featuring employers that attended last
year’s fair, showcasing the value and positive experience they
What you can expect
- Get ahead of the competition: identify and recruit the very best emerging talent at the UK’s largest, one-day, higher education careers fair.
- Meet over 3,000 students looking for placements, graduate jobs and internships.
- Significantly and positively raise your brand profile to both future employees and customers.
- Be included on our UWE Bristol Career Fair Plus smartphone app - specifically select which students you want to connect with.