Frequently asked questions for students about the Celebrating UWE Bristol Talent Awards.
What prizes do winners and finalists receive?
All prize category winners will receive a financial award and certificate.
All finalists will receive recognition on their HEAR record (Higher Education Achievement Report). This documentation records and tracks your achievements and progression at UWE Bristol including your degree award and can prove a useful tool as you embark on your chosen career.
Furthermore, all finalists will be invited to attend our Celebrating UWE Bristol Talent Awards in March 2020.
When and where are prizes awarded?
All prizes will be awarded to finalists at a prize giving event to be held at some point in March 2020. Finalists will be notified of the venue and date nearer the time.
We kindly request that all finalists attend this celebratory afternoon, which will include food, refreshments and the prize presentation. The event will also be a chance to network with numerous local and national businesses and senior UWE Bristol academics.
Am I allowed to bring guests?
Do I need to register and confirm my attendance for ‘Celebrating UWE Bristol Talent’?
All finalists will receive an email confirming their selection as finalist in January 2020. At this point, finalists will be required to complete a registration form highlighting:
- their attendance
- any dietary requirements.
Registration forms need to be returned by the end of January 2020.
Will details about the event be provided in advance?
If I have a question throughout the process, where should I go to seek help?
Who can enter a submission for the 2019/20 Celebrating UWE Bristol Talent Awards?
The following students are eligible to participate in our 2019/20 Celebrating UWE Bristol Talent Awards, which will be held in March 2020:
- Any student undertaking a sandwich placement or international work experience in the 2018/19 academic year
- Any student undertaking a volunteering opportunity during their time at UWE Bristol
- Any student who undertakes an undergraduate internship from May to September 2019
- Any student undertaking an Entrepreneur activity at UWE Bristol
- Any student who took part in the black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) Mentoring programme in 2019