Tailor your CV
A well-written CV will show your career interests and highlight your most relevant skills and experience to match the requirements of the vacancy and the employer.
Log in to InfoHub and view the Careers Toolkit and Resources tab for a wide range of resources to help you write your CV, including:
- How to create your CV and what to include
- Writing CVs for different types of jobs
- CV templates
- CVs for Creative Industries
- Academic CVs
- International CVs
- Example CVs on InfoHub – our example CVs offer a range of content and format options for you to consider.
Additional online resources
Use the resources above to help you to create a winning CV for a UK audience. Other specialist resources include:
- CV writing for international students on InfoHub – Includes general tips, presenting your eligibility to work, English on your CV and presenting your skills and qualities as an international student.
- Our example CVs have a variety of different CVs including examples by International students and graduates.
Feedback on your CV
- Use our careers services to get individual feedback on your CV.
- Help with English language and grammar - PAL (Peer Assisted Learning) leaders are trained students who can help with study and language skills. They can help with the English on CVs, covering letters and application forms. Find out more about PAL.