Four students walking in Bristol city centre

Accommodation for second years

Information for current students going into their second year of study.

Second year students

UWE Bristol accommodation is only available to students registering at UWE Bristol for the first time. If you have a disability or medical condition you may be invited to return to UWE Bristol Accommodation, subject to availability. Students moving from a foundation or level 0 course to their main award will not be able to return to accommodation.

If you are going into your second year at the University, you will need to look for accommodation in the private sector. 

Our section on private accommodation provides lots of useful information and advice to help you find the right accommodation for you.

Health and Applied Sciences placement students

If you are undertaking a practice placement as part of a Health and Applied Science course we can help you find suitable accommodation. Please see the AHP placement accommodation page for further information.

Tenancy reference requests

View guidance for students and letting agencies on how to obtain a Tenancy reference request.

Back to top