Collecting your keys
When you arrive, the first thing you’ll need to do before you can move in is pick up your keys or access card so you can get into your building and room.
Our accommodation team will email you about a week before your contract starts to let you know how to do that.
You can collect your keys from the start of your contract. Log in to our accommodation portal (this will be sent to you by email) to read more about your move in date.
Things you’ll need to do
To collect your keys or access card, you’ll need to:
- have photo ID with you (such as your driving licence or passport)
- have completed our accommodation e-induction training – we’ll email you about this before you arrive
- have uploaded your photo to your MyUWE portal
- have sorted out paying for your accommodation through the UWE
Bristol accommodation portal
- if you’re a UK student, you need to have set up a direct debit for your rent payments
- if you’re an international student, you need to have arranged a recurring card payment, unless you’ve made other arrangements with us.
Please note, if you don’t do all things, there could be a delay when you come to collect your keys.
Where to collect your keys
For full details on where to collect your keys:
- Brecon Court (BS16 1ZG)
- Cotswold Court (BS16 1ZH)
- Mendip Court (BS16 1ZL)
- Quantock Court (BS16 1ZP)
- Carroll Court (BS16 1US)
- Glenside (BS16 1DD)
- The Hollies (BS16 1FU)
- Wallscourt Park (BS16 1ZU)
- UNITE (Marketgate, Blenheim Court, Phoenix Court, House, Nelson and Drake House)
- HOST Transom
Get in touch with our accommodation team.