Key information and advice for students living in UWE Bristol accommodation. Please refer to our Residents' guide for further information.
Report accommodation issues anonymously via our E-listening service that you feel should be brought to the attention of an accommodation officer.
- Repairs request Does something in your accommodation need fixing? Find out how to request a repair.
- Inspections and safety checks What happens during an inspection?
- Fire drills Guidance on fire drills for students in University accommodation.
- Overnight visitor request Visitor coming to stay with you? Remember to complete an online Visitor request for an overnight stay form.
- Drugs and antisocial behaviour Policy and procedure on illegal drugs, legal highs, psychoactive substances and antisocial behaviour.
- Behaviour management Learn more about the escalation processes in place and advice available in the event you breach your accommodation terms and conditions.
- Making a complaint Information on how to express your concern or dissatisfaction with aspects of the Accommodation Services.
- Service standards Information about cleaning, repairs, recycling and security.
- Cleaning request How to purchase cleaning services for your accommodation.
- Transferring or leaving accommodation Transferring or leaving your accommodation.
- Moving out of accommodation View the step-by-step guide to leaving.
- Mail and deliveries See the postal support services that we offer.
- Insurance cover How insurance cover works for students living in UWE Bristol accommodation.
- Terms and conditions Terms and conditions for University managed accommodation.